Chapter 2

Stiles P.O.V
I wake up in Derek's arms, what the hell? I wasn't even aware of falling asleep. My phone buzzes, I reach over to my night stand,

Can we meet? - Theo
I raise my eyebrows,
Sure, where and what time?- Stiles

It takes a while for him to respond so I just lay back down, unaware that Derek was awake until he sat up.
"Who was texting you so early?" He asked, this guy was way to possessive I could hear it in his voice, whether it was intended or not.

"Why? Jealous?" I tease, he rolls his eyes,
"Why would I be jealous when I have you right here beside me?" He grinned and leaned down to kiss me. My phone buzzes.

I sit up,
"I'll go make us coffee," grabbing my shirt and my phone I head downstairs.
After pulling my shirt on, I unlock my phone,

Schools out right? Meet at the sports pitch then at 18:00- Theo

That's slightly odd, it's a late enough time to meet up. But sure why should I question it?

Sure thing, your not in any kind of trouble are you? - Stiles

I couldn't help ask, I'm slightly concerned why he asked me to meet with him there and at that time rather than just coming round here to our place.

A long time ago, well like a year and a half ago, Theo and I were going out. He's a sweet guy but I never had strong feelings for him like I have for Derek. I hoped we would still be friends but I haven't seen him in a long while.

I grab two cups and pour coffee into the two cups.
Milk and sugar in mine and Derek's was just black. I don't understand how he likes it, it's too strong for me.

As I was about to lift the cups, Derek wraps his arms around my waist.
I turn around and smile,
"Hey," I say. He smirks and presses his lips to mine.
"Thanks for the coffee," he says, picking it up, we sit across from each other at the table. Neither of us saying anything.

"So who was texting you?" Derek casually asks, I shake my head. He's so possessive I swear.
For some reason I feel like I shouldn't tell him it was Theo, so instead of telling the truth,
"Uh Scott," I blurt out, he raises an eyebrow,

''Stiles, you and I both know thats a lie, I know when your lying, you idiot,'' he chuckles, I blush, I forgot for a moment it felt like we were just a normal couple with normal lives, it's easy to forget sometimes. I think it's been like this since we moved in together, everything suddenly felt normal, there hasn't been any drama or violence or anything supernatural and yes maybe thats a bit suspicous but I'm happy and Derek is aswell, Scott and everyone else has had the chance just to be normal teenagers. But of course there's always that one detail, the supernatural element inside of us, of being werewolves. And I'm still being trained how to use my senses as a wolf and this reminds me that we're not normal teenagers. We're another world entirely from everyone else.

''Stiles?'' Derek's hand is on mine, making me jump out of  my reverie.

''Sorry, what?'' I ask, taking a sip from my coffee, he rubs my hand gently,

''Nothing,'' my phone buzzes and this time it really is Scott,

Want some help training today? I'm already outside but I just thought I should ask- Scott

I let out a laugh and shake my head, I stand up, finishing my coffee,

''Scott's taking me out to train,'' I explain, he nods,

''Feel free to use my place, we won't be using it today,'' he was referring to where he takes Erica and Isaac to train of course it was a remote area and hidden from the road.

I nod and head to the door, then he grabs my arm and pulls me close,

''Let me know if you want some extra help,'' he states gruffly before kissing me, I kiss back but pull away and laugh,

''If you carry on like that I'll not want to go train,'' he kisses me again, growling when I pull away, I make a face making him crack a smile. Then I head out the door, Scott is waiting in his car. He flashes a grin, I realise he probably heard me and Derek. I feel my face going red,

''Don't,'' I say when I slide into the passenger seat. He laughs,

''The two of you are really cute,'' oh if only Derek heard that.

''Make sure your out of ear shot from Derek when  you say something like that,'' I laugh, he rolls his eyes.

''So we're going to Derek's old place?'' he asks, I nod, that house still creeps me out.

''Have you heard from Theo?'' I ask, he shakes his head,

''Nothing,'' I frown, why is he asking me to meet up with him? Why is he not contacting Scott, his Alpha, I mean he's part of a pack, this is really unsettling me but my curiousity is overpowering my discomfort, I'm most definitely going to meet up with Theo and find out what the hell is going on with him.

''Stiles, you okay? I can hear your heart beat practically running a marathon,'' he inquired,

''Yup, just dreading this, you're gonna hate me by the end of it,'' I joked, he lets out a low laugh. Scott is pretty much the most patient person I know, so if he loses it today, then that means I definitely suck at this werewolf training.

This will get my mind off of Theo for bit. Scott parks the car just at the edge of the area. We get out, he lifts out his lacrosse stick and the ball.

''Uh, Scott you know this isn't lacrosse training right?'' I remarked, he flashes a smile,

''This will just help with enhancing your speed, getting used to it is vital, Stiles, you dont want to spiral into a wall,'' he smirks. I can imagine that.

''Fair enough, lets do this,'' filled with determination, I take hold of the lacrosse stick and stand in between two trees, Scott hold up the ball,

''Ready?'' he asks, I nod, he throws it and I leap to the side to catch it but fail and land flat on my face. I sigh. Then stand up again, embarrassed, Scott tilts his head to the side.

This went on for a good few hours, my reflexes were awful, I throw down the stick in frustration,

''Thats it I'm done, completely done,''  I snap and storm back to Scotts car, slamming the door shut. Not long after Scott gets in,

''Are you sure? Stiles, your not that bad, it's just your reflexes, and not getting used to being able to move faster,'' he encouraged but no I'm wasting my time and Scotts, doing this .

''I'm sorry Scott, thanks for trying to help but this isn't for me, being a werewolf, Isaac was right,'' I end up saying and Scott tenses up when I mention Isaac.

''Hey, you okay buddy?'' I ask, he says nothing,

''Scottie?'' I wave my hand on front of his eyes. He jumps,

''Oh yeah, what did he say?'' he asks, I feel that there's something he isn't telling me. I raise an eyebrow,
"Nothing important, come on let's just get outta here," I reply. He gives me an odd look but says nothing.

It's 12:00 in the afternoon,
"Hey, Erica texted, we should all go meet up, Lila is going to be there," when he said this he made a face. Scott doesn't particularly like Lila,

"Scott, buddy what is with you and Lila?" I blurt out, he raises an eyebrow,
"Are you serious, Stiles?" Because of her I nearly lost my best friend," he growled.

I roll my eyes,

''Fine, just be nice okay? She's Erica's mate,'' was my response. He nods reluctantly.  This is how we then end up in a quaint cafe close to the beach, crowded around one table.

I ordered a plain coffee, while Erica and Scott had caramel lattes. Lila simply had a green tea.

''Stiles, I really am sorry for earlier but someone had to say it,'' Erica breaks the silence,

''You were only stating the truth, I don't care I've honestly just had enough of all this werewolf and supernatural crap,'' I ended up just letting it out, Scott patted my back and Lila stared at me through her red bangs. I smile at her,

''So whats been going on with you?'' I ask, moving on.