Chapter 1

So your following me to see if i get my mate well okay then but im not gonna change who i am for you so you can cut it if you think i am. I am a lesbian lets hit the road running on that one, i am a very lazy person i am aslo a bit of a bad person also known for it, im female is a good one aswell also im a wolf. So you know about me and i am currently running my annual one day run with my best friend Jessica through the woods on the nature trail.

"im telling you, if you had a better attitude towards school your last year will count!" she said and i smirked "na im good!" i sad as a dog ran by and it watched me and i lightly groweled at it and it ran of and i smirked.

Im not alpha of the pack or anything we have a dick head of one but my foster dad di build the floating houses my pack lives on. We live on houses that float in the water, its an entire communtiy and the only one like it in the UK and theres another one in Sweeden, he designed them to.

I was running along ignoring my friend and i smelt my mate, i took in her coconut shampoo and smiled. I was a player in school, also known for it but i had been in ove with my mate for four years but i cant be with her until ive graduated as she is my english teacher, yeh fucked up right.

I could feel her heart beat getting in a panicked state and iw as getting worried "come on were cutting through here!" i said and ran on a bit "are we finally getting into running or have you found another short cut home!" Jessica said and i suddenly smelt my alpha and frowned.

Our alpha left school last year and my mate was his teacher and he had the hots for her so i got a bit worried. "okay i caught up, i hate hills!" Jessica said running beside me and i smiled at her. Jessica didnt know i was a wolf, no one but my pack knew and i wasnt gonna go tell her anytime soon.

"hey look!" Jessica said nudging me and i looked to see she was looking at my alpha, James talking to Miss Pringle and she was looking annoyed with him i then sawe him pin her up against a tree. There was no one around but us.

"James leave her alone!" i said as we got closer. He looked over at me "leave me alone Raven!" he growled and i looked at him "your herassing my teahcer, so no!" i so wanted to say that she was my mate but two reasons being, that would reveal me and she is my teacher.

"im busy now leave me alone!" he said letting her go and she slumped down and Jessica went to comfort her. James looked me over and smirked "what you gonna do, take me down i won the right to treat people the way i want!" he said and i was getting angry now,

"you cant go round treating people this way!" i said and he shoved me and i could feel the anger boil in me "go on show me why not!" he said walking closer to me and i backed away "im nto rising to you James!" i said and he growled loudly and i saw Jessica and Miss Pringle looking over confused, if he goes further we could have alot to explain,

"James!" i warned but he shoved me more and i shoved him "cool of, breath or shit will happen!" i said and he smirked. I saw all the vains in his body surface to his skin and his pupils dialate and his eyes went blood shot. 

I looked around and thankfull no one was aroundas he turned himself into a brown with a black strip wolf "James you fucking idiot!" i growled and i looked at Miss Pringle and Jessica who were frozen and staring at James or Omega.

"im sorry i didnt tell you!" i said and they both looked at me and i felt my body temprature rise and i got a tingleing feeling all over my body and i looked at my hands which were trembeling and you could see the blue vains. 

I suddenly could hear the sea and smeel the town centre which was at least half an hour away. I could see people scents in different colours and i was eye level with James and i gorlwed. He took paces back and charged at me and i stood out the way and he went crashing into a tree.