Chapter 16 Changed

Ambers POV

So we've been sat here for what seems for hours, its been quite awkward but nice? If that makes sense,he was right..it is peaceful here. The way the waves hit against the cliff ,the slight wind hitting my face. I couldent help but look at beau, he dident have that usual cocky smirk on his face,he had a slight smile ..its rather cute . I can't help but have these thoughts in my head, why did he want to hang out with me?, Does he want to be my friend? Or is he going to try use me just like every other boy does to every girl at our school.

"Beau?" I looked at him,I said his name so quiet that I'm even suprised he heard me.

"Yes" he said while turning his head to face me, his eyes sparkling from the slight sun above us.

"Why did you ask me to come out?, I mean not that I dident want to its just we hardly even speak so its abit ...sudden you know?" I said fiddling with my fingers nervous for what his responce could be , it could either be really good or really bad.

A smirk formed on beaus face,I could already tell what his answer was going to be,why did I even bother .

"Oh I see ,you think I like you" I said with a huge smirk, oh please...okay maybe he's right but I'm not going to admit it just for him to tell everyone and make my life worse.

"Oh don't flatter yourself,I don't even like you as a friend" I spat back at him, I must of said it more harsher then intended because the smirk on his face dropped and hurt formed in his eyes .

"Atleast I have friends for god sake" he practically shouted at me

I lump formed in my throat, I knew something bad would happen, I knew the happiness I had wouldent last. Fighting back the tears was the hardest thing to do, I couldent cry infront of him,I couldent let him see how weak I was , I got up and walked away from him

"Amber" he sighed, I doubt I'm going to get an apology but I turn to face him anyway

"Do you need a ride home?" Knew it

"No ill walk" I spat while walking away

How stupid could I get,actually thinking someone would actually be intrested in me, he has made it pretty clear how he feels about me but I can't help but think that he's right,I don't have friends , I was stupid to think he may have changed