Chapter Seven

That next morning I woke up in Nikki's bunk, nothing happened we just watched movies in his phone till we pasted out.

I got up and walked to the front of the bus. Everyone was still asleep. I looked out the widow and we had stopped. We were at the venu ready, so I pulled out my phone and texted Brandy to see if my band was here yet.

*text messages*

Me: hey you guys here yet?

Brandy: where the hell did you go last night?!!

Me: Nikki wanted me to go to his bus and we just watched movies till we pasted out.

Brandy: oh. Btw Alex stayed on our bus last night. Lizzy had to talk to him because you blew him off. He's asleep in your bunk expecting you to come wake him up.

Me: hmm... Are you here?

Brandy: about to be.

Me: hurry I wanna wake Alex and talk to him while I can.

*end messages.*

About twenty minutes later, everyone on NYD bus was still asleep. My bus finally showed up.

I looked around and everyone was still asleep. I wrote a note and left in Nikki's bunk then went out of the bus to mine.

"Cyndy!" Lizzy yelled at me.

"Shhh!" I said looking around, "is he still asleep?"

Courtney nodded her head and pointed to my bunk.

I took a deep breath and walked over to it and started nudging Alex.

"Wake up Ax." I said shaking him.

Alex grawled then looked at me. His mad face left and turned into a smile.

"Hey." He said stretching.

"Hiding out on my bus in my bunk?" I asked him laughed.

He nodded his head and laughed.

I shook my head.

"Did you stay in the NYD bus?" He asked as he started to get out of my bunk.

I nodded my head.

"So you and Nikki?" He asked he started walking to the back lounge.

"Nope, not yet anyways." I said following him.

He gave me a funny look then put his shirt on, "Your sucking face in the dressing room last night then spend the night on his bus and you haven't hooked up yet?"

"Nope." I said laughing.

Alex laughed as well, "I love how I did with I the matter of minutes."

I stopped laughing and just smiled.

"What?" He asked.

I shrugged me shoulders, "How are you since last night?"

Alex's smile faded, "Better but not 100% just yet. Lizzy helped I just wish I had you to talk to."

I looked at him then the back lounge door. I walked over to it and locked it, then sat on the couch, "I'm all ears."

Alex smiled and jumped in the couch and laid in my lap.

I ran my fingers threw his hair as he started telling me everything.

*Brandy's point of view.*

I watched Cyndy go back in the lounge with Alex. I hated Nikki was putting Cyndy threw all that but she wanted to be with Nikki. I know I'd rather her be with Alex.