Memories

The black screen brushed with colors. Soon all the colors formed two shapes, heads, leaning forward to look at me.
Mom....Dad
My mother and father had the biggest smiles plastered on their faces as they giggled and spoke soft caring words to me.
Suddenly the room spoke again, while the memory still played.
Time: 4:30 pm
Memory: The first time you saw your parents and developed the feeling of love for the first time.

So....this was my first memory. It never dawned on me on how much I had forgotten about my past memory's. Guess it doesn't really matter now.
The screen changes. Pictures among pictures plaster all over the screen. I slowly walk forward, placing my hand on the picture to the bottom left. Tears filled my eyes.
Time: 1:24 am
Memory: Blanca shows up to your apartment with a white teddy bear and a guitar to sing to you after you refused to leave the house after the funeral. This was the first time you realized your love for Blanca.
Images of Blanca filled the screen. Some of her crying, some of her laughing, some of her beautiful face, just, looking at me with those deep brown eyes.
Time: 7:23pm
Memory: You ask Blanca to be your girlfriend while at dinner with family.  This was the first girlfriend and love of your life.
Tears slipped down my face.
More memories flooded the screen, some sad, some happy. Most of them included Blanca, seeming how we never really separated. The last memory I realized, was not one I wish to see again. Oh
Time: 4:37 pm
Memory: Blanca wanted Taco Bell  after you finished work. On your way home you sacrificed yourself so to children didn't get hit by a car. This is the last of your memory's.
Slowly, the screen turned dark. Leaving me alone in the white room.
Oh Blanca.
Poor mom, Dad.
I'm not ready to die yet.

The dark screen lit up again.
A new memory has been placed in the brain.
What...?
The screen shows the hospital room. White tiles. To my right are my parents, mom crying like a mad women and Dad silently holding her. To my left was...Blanca. Her short wavy hair was in front of her right eye. Her sniffles and sobs were loud.
"Wake up Sophia, please" her voice shook.
"what's going on here? Tell me how to get out of here!" I shouted to no one in particular.
Scanning.
It seems you have another chance at living. Your heart rate is steady but it won't be for long if you do not wake up. Do you wish to wake up?
"YES! Yes,yes,yes yes" I sob.
"JUST LET ME SEE THEM."
Please stand still
Transporting in
5...
Just wait.
4...
I'm coming back home I promise.
3...
2...
1...
Memory transportation complete. Have a safe journey back home, Sophia.