"You got it".

"Get going".

Ruzek then left heading to the high school, Hank had went to everyone else in the squad.

"What do we got?" Hank asked, getting everyone's attention.

"I gave a list to where Charlie would go or hide out and who he might hang out with but those people could be either dead or in jail". Erin states from her desk.

"Check the locations and go see the people that you can".

"Hank you got a sec".

"Yeah let's go".

While everyone split up and went to check the possible locations and people, Erin went to Voight's office with him then shut the door.

"What's up kiddo". Hank says, sitting down.

"I'm not trying to pry into yours or Jo's life but she didn't happen to get a text last night from an unknown number did she".

"It was Charlie, I know".

"He sent me a message last night saying see you soon. Hank I think he's going after me and Jo this time, he wants us to suffer".

"I won't let him get either of you".

"So is Jo gonna be alright today? You got eyes on her?"

"Yeah I got Roman and Burgess outside of the school and Ruzek inside, Jo should be fine".

"I just can't help but think this is my fault, I brought Charlie into my life. And what happened to Jo wouldn't have happened if I never brought him into my life or around in general this is all on me Hank".

"No it's not Erin none of this is on you, Jo, any of us, it's on him and I promise you that I will be the one to end Charlie for good".

Chicago Central High School

Burgess and Roman were outside the high school keeping their eyes open for any threat, Adam was inside the high school wearing a janitor's uniform he was mopping the floors as he kept glancing around. A bell rung and he stopped mopping, a moment later the hallway filled with kids going from one class to the next or going to lunch. Jordan had he backpack on one shoulder as she carried a couple of her books. Adam saw Jordan as she was walking he turned away trying not to get caught, as the teen was walking she could have sworn she seen Adam. She walked around everyone and found the detective, she 'accidentally' bumped into him.

"Adam, what are you doing here?" Jordan asked.

"Hey Jo, what's going on?" Adam replies.

"Adam I'm gonna ask one more time, what are you doing here?"

As the detective looked at the teen she had a pissed off face that highly resembled her father's face, when Adam looked at her it was like looking at a mini Hank Voight but as a girl. Nothing had ever scared or feared Adam except looking into the eyes of a furious Hank Voight, but to see the stare coming from Jordan that scared him too.

"Making sure the...the fire extinguishers are working".

"My dad sent you to watch me? Didn't he. Knowing dad he'd do something like this".

"Jo he wants to make sure you're ok and that you stay safe, we don't know where Charlie is or what his next move is".