"niall shut up! people are around!"

"oh please! no one is listening! hell i'm sure that girl over there is fingering herself underneath the table. but did anyone say anything to her? no!"

 but did anyone say anything to her? no!"

"mr. malik and mr. horan! focus on the assignment and stop dilly dallying!" mrs. tilly, our chemistry teacher, scolded us before continuing to write a homework assignment on the board.

"sorry."

"my dearest apologies miss." niall said dramatically.

"but anyways man, you don't have any reason to be nervous

"but anyways man, you don't have any reason to be nervous. you guys have been talking on the phone nonstop all week."

"well yeah, but it's different. like i don't know what to do on dates. i'm a virgin to these sort of things."

"oh trust me," niall rolled his eyes,"i know you are. well if i were you i'd suck his dick in the back of a-,"

"ok, this is why i don't ask you for advice." i giggled quietly.

"alright, alright. just be yourself. ya know, get to know each other better. he seems to really like you, and you like him, don't you?"

"yeah, but he's so much older than me."

"7 years isn't even that bad."

"are you even hearing yourself?!" i whispered harshly as i grabbed some random liquid.

"look. either you take this opportunity or i will. two words. sugar. daddy." he emphasized.

"you're seriously a handful."

"i'd like to grab a handful of mr. tomlinson."

"i hope i get striked by lightning." i whined.

today was going to be a long day.

________________________

"and that's why i'm banned from chuck e. cheese." our friend, harry, stated with a grin as he finished his completely idiotic story.