Baby Pictures!!!

~Y/n's POV~

I groans getting out of bed, as Shura continued to cry. I walked down the hallway and into the room next to mine and Garroth's.

I walked in seeing Garroth, holding the crying Shura, bouncing her while making calming shushing sounds
He turned his head noticing my tired figure in the door way.

"Go back to bed! I can handle this,"He insisted on giving me the night off, saying he needed the practice anyways, but...well let's just say it's been fifteen minutes since she began crying.

" Gar Gar~ Go back to bed, you have work in the morning ~ I'll take care of Shura," I pleaded, taking Shura in my arms.

"Fine, but I'm gonna watch and see how you get her to fall asleep," Garroth said, waving a finger at me. I giggled, shaking my head.

I placed Shura in her crib, sitting on the stool next to it. I placed my hand on her stomach, stroking her PJ's softly. I began to humm, and eventually started to sing.

(Song above!!!)

I can't write those lyrics, she sings to fast.

I smiled sweetly at the small baby, who was sleeping soundly in the crib. My phone then went off, signalling I had gotten a message.

I took the phone from the dresser seeing it was from Gina. Well it dose make since she would be up around this time to. I opened the message to see a picture of Zane and the baby.

Gina -

Zane wanted to try to get Damien to sleep tonight~ I woke up to this!😻😻😻

- Y/n

Aww~Garroth tried, buy after fifteen minutes of crying I had to take over 😫😩😞

Gina -

Wait so Shura is asleep?

- Y/n

Ya, why?

Gina -

SEND ME BABY PICS GURL!!!!👶👶👶👶😍😍

- Y/n

Lol alright, alright!!

Gina -

Awwwww~So Kawaii!!!!

I laughed, turning around to go eat breakfast, seeing how it was already seven thirty five am.

I looked up from my phone to see Garroth asleep in the baby's rocking chair. I shook my head, taking a blanket, from underneath the baby's crib, and placed it on top of Garroth's sleeping figure.

I walked down stairs, into the kitchen. I went to the fridge grabbing eggs and bacon for breakfast. I got out a pan, turning on the stove top.

~~~~~
~Gina's POV~

I sat on the couch swooning over the baby pictures, knowing well enough that my eye's were in the shape of hearts.

"Babies are so kawaii~ I wish I had one ~"

I shook my head as realization hit me.

"Oh wait...I do have one! And... I can train him to become an Otaku.....hehehehe. Oh Damien ~ Time to play dress up~" I ran up stairs, my tail waving around happily. I stepped into the baby's room, to see only Damien on the bed. I raised an eyebrow.

"Where did Zane go? Oh well! Damien wants to dress up as daddy, doesn't he?"

I gently picked up Damien as he slowly woke up. I smiled, taking out one of Zane's scarfs and an old baby onesy that looks like Zane's sweater, Zianna had gave me for a baby shower gift. I placed the Onesy on Damien rapping the scarf around His neck loosely so he wouldn't choke.

"Aww~ You look just like Daddy! Can you do an evil laugh like Daddy? Come on just like Mommy! Bwahahah~"

"Gah!" Damien squealed happily as he took hold of his My Little Horse Rainbow Fast plushie. I lifted him up, snuggleing his face.

I went down stairs to see that Zane was watching My Little Horsies. Without Me....

"Zane~Kun! You can't watch My Little Horsies Without Gina~Chan!" I whined, sitting on the couch next to him.

"Stop acting like Kawaii~Chan and just watch the rest of it with me," Zane retorted, keeping his view on the screen.

"Well I'm sorry I'm one out of twenty three siblings who talk in third person...." I huffed looking back at Damien, who was drooling all over his Rainbow Fast pony.

"Dose Damien~Kun like it when Mommy~Chan talks in third person?" I asked the five week old, as if he could answer me. Zane looked over to me and the baby, noticing Damien was dressed up just like himself. Zane shook his head, letting out a small laugh, while Damien had a giggle fit.

~Y/n's POV~

I finished the bacon after being shot with bacon grease for the tenth time.

I turned off the stove, feeling two strong arms rap around my waist. I then felt a chin being rested in the crook of my neck.

"Good morning sleepy head," I giggled, finishing the eggs.

"Good morning hot stuff," there was a small moment of silence before Garroth spoke once more.

"Aph wants us and the rest of the gang to meet at the mall for a big get together,"

"What time?" I inquired, turning off the stove top for a final time.

"Noonish...11:00 I think,"

Hey girls!! And boys if there are any reading this! I am so sorry for not up dating in a while! But I have been writing this OTHER series, and it's you're husbands best friend Laurence!!!! So yeah it's a new Laurence X Reader!!!

So Go check it out! It has around 2000 words a chapter! Which is new for me so, yeah. I usually write 1000 words per chapter but I'm gonna push my self
To be the very best! Like no one ever was!
POKEMON! POWER SO TRUE ~
OK I'm done. Oh. Wait.

You'll teach me and I'll teach you!
POKEMOOOOON~

OK! LEAVE BEFORE IT HAPPENS AGAIN!!!