Chapter 1

Nico's P.O.V

Hi. Err.. I'm Nico di Angelo. I'm 18 and I'm a demigod. My dad's Hades. That's right, the Greek God of the Underworld. I have special powers to control the dead and communicate with them. I have an older sister and a half sister. Well, I had an older sister but she died during a quest. I had specifically asked Percy to take care of her and he comes back without her.

No one understands me. My sister Bianca was the only person I trusted. But now, she's gone. I used to blame Percy. But I've forgiven him.

I'm sure that you're wondering about what happened to us all after visiting the Doors of Death. Well, I'm in Camp Half Blood, thanks to all the others, who have convinced me that I belong here. Hazel, Frank and Reyna went back to Camp Jupiter after Camp Half Blood and Camp Jupiter have made peace with one another. 

Meanwhile, Percy, Annabeth, Jason and Piper also came back to Camp Half Blood. Why is Jason here, you ask? He decided that Camp Half Blood felt more like home and he wanted to to stay with Piper.

My relationship with Jason Grace is weird. I can sense his fear towards me and yet, he keeps this to himself. I'm not a big fan of him either but I guess we're friends. I mean he knows my deepest, darkest secret. Oh, excuse me, are you confused? Well, let me explain.. 

I'm gay... and I love Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon.

Yeah, go ahead and laugh. Nico, son of Hades, king of the ghosts, is fucking gay. I honestly don't give a flying fuck. What matters to me is that Percy doesn't find out about this until one of us breathes our last breath. It would be very embarrassing if he found out and I honestly do not want to risk the friendship that I have with Percy.

I don't know when I started being gay.. or liking Percy. I might have been born gay or maybe I have turned gay for Percy. I know that I'm not bisexual because I just couldn't bring myself to think about girls like that. Boys, hm I could consider it. But girls? The thought of dating them was disgusting. Don't get me wrong, I love hanging around Piper, Hazel and Annabeth (her not so much.. I think the reasons are crystal clear) and girls in general but I would never date them or even consider liking them that way.

Now, before you imagine me doing happy dances and riding away along the rainbow on a unicorn that shits glitter when I'm around Percy, stop. Just stop. Butterflies never appear in my stomach

1. Annabeth is always around him, kissing him, flirting with him, touching him, smiling at him. (I'm not jealous in like the bitchy way. It just hurts. Massively)

2. I get scared. Scared that Percy would hear my heart racing when he's close. Scared that he's going to find out and either run away from me, be disgusted with me, laugh at me, break our friendship or all of above.

3. That's technically impossible unless I have swallowed butterfly eggs. Heck, even that wouldn't work.

So don't expect me to get overly mushy gushy around him. Maybe the occasional heart racing, jealousy, thoughts of wanting to have him but realising miserably that it will never happen, and nothing more. Well, I hope.. 

But remember, mortal. If you tell this to any  of my friends, I will personally visit you with an army of ghosts and attack you. Don't test me.

Introduction to Nico! This is pretty crappy haha. I'm trying to write in Nico's character and I hope it's good! >.< Picture of how I imagine Nico at the age of 18 is on the side bar! 

Much love, cutiemunch