"Please," I find myself saying, begging for more. "Diggy."

He catches my drift, his hand moving faster, his lips against my neck, my chest, my nipples. I grab onto him, his toned biceps, his muscular back, clawing and trying to hold on to something, feeling like my body is going to take flight. It's all becoming too mucha, the fantasy making my body hot until—

"Diggy!" I cum with a shout, my body spasming, my seed covering my hand and stomach, and imaginary Diggy disappearing, the porn and my heavy breathing the only sounds in the room.

I run my clean hand over my face in exasperation. I had to pull it together.

«•»

"So, you still a virgin or have you gotten fucked yet?" My best friend, Fiona, asks as we sit down at our favorite corner restaurant.

I shoot her a look, glancing apologetically at the older couple sitting next to us. They give us disgusted looks but turn back to their own food.

Fiona shoots me a look right back. "Hello, you gone answer me or nah?"

"Yes, I'm still a virgin, Fiona." I tell her quietly, picking up my menu. "It was just a preliminary meeting."

"So, what was the doctor like?" She asks. "Male or female?"

"Male."

"Old or young?"

"Young."

"Ugly, average, cute, fine, or fine as fuck?" Fiona asks, smirking at me.

I roll my eyes, but find myself blushing as I think about Diggy again. "The last one."

"Fine as fuck. Oooooohhh bitch I knew it." She says. "So, like, if you was a girl he would have your pussy throbbing right?"

"Fiona."

"Right?" She presses.

"Right." I say, rolling my eyes again.

"I want to hear you say it. Say he would've made your pussy throb."

Here we go with this. I love Fiona, I really do, but she knows how to get on my nerves.

"He would've made my pussy throb." I whisper.

"Huh?" She teases, a smile on her face.

"He would've made my pussy throb." I say a little louder.

"Now one more time for the people in the back."

"He would've made my pussy throb." I say louder, loud enough for people around us to hear. The couple next to us signals for the check as me and Fiona laugh.

"Bitch you so nasty." She says.

"Please, you're the one." I say.

The thing about Fiona is she might be a little ghetto, but she always got my back. We've grown up together, our moms were best friends. They had hopes of us getting together before I came out of the closet, and then that dream flew out of the window. My mom actually took the news better than I thought she would, she accepts and loves me regardless. If I had known that a long time ago, I would've came out sooner, but I was afraid. Actually, Fiona was the one who encouraged me to tell her. I'm glad I did. I don't think I could stand being in the closet any longer.