explanation!

hello everybody! i read many comments of people being quite confused about the ending, so i thought i'd explain here what it is about!!

so it was all a dream josh was having in class. josh is actually at highschool, and tyler is his classmate. they don't really know each other, but josh has a crush on tyler and is lowkey obsessed with him - this is why he dreamt about being in a relationship with the brunette. in the dream, josh writes all those little poems for tyler and throughout the poems you can see how their relationship is drifting towards something bad, and finally josh discovers tyler cheated on him and leaves, later forgiving tyler and asking for one last hickey. the last poem though, which is from tyler to josh, doesn't happen in the dream but in real life. since the brunette sat close to josh, he heard him mumbling his own name, and since he thought josh was good looking, he took this as a hint - he had to make a move. so he wrote down that little poem, and his phone number at the bottom of the page, and left it next to josh.

i hope this can clear things up a bit?

i'd also like to take this opportunity to thank all of you so much for all the support this fanfiction got. it's at almost 57k reads!! like holy shit that has never happened to me. it all started up as a crappy little poem and now it has been #100 on the poem ranking. that's mind-blowing. thank you all so much for the comments and the likes. it really means a lot to me!

if you're still confused about the plot of the fanfic, don't hesitate to ask!

thanks again! take care guys x

-star