Chapter One

"Elena!" someone was calling my name. It pulled me out of sleep and I opened my eyes to someone barging into my room. Instinctively I pulled the gun out from under the pillow and point it towards the intruder.

It was my father. I set the gun down and sat up to listen to what he had to say.

"I have a mission for you," he said. "I need this man taken out tonight. He's a higher up in the Italian mafia."

"Killing him would surely cause a war," I say trying to kindly oppose him.

"Are you disobeying me?"

"Of course not," I quickly said. "I'm just saying that I'll need to make it look like an accident."

"Here's all the information you need," he said throwing down a file on my bed. "He'll be at the Palace tonight."

"Got it," I said. "Now I'll be going back to sleep."

I woke up a few hours later and began to think out the plan. I could seduce him into coming back to a hotel with me and then finish him off. Or to save time, poison does wonders. I'll wait to see what's the best option is. If he works for the mafia then he'll be extra cautious about who he lets around him. I won't be able to carry weapons on me in case the plan is to seduce him. He'll get paranoid if he feels any type of weapon.

I spent the day going through all the options and figuring out any kinks to the plans. Then night had fallen and it was time to move out.

"I got this, papa," I said before leaving out the door with a van of men. I would make the Italians fall to my father's feet for what they had done.

When I was a little girl, they had raided our home and killed tens of people for no reason. One of those people were my mother. That night started the war between the Russians and Italians. My father vowed that night he wouldn't stop until he seen them fall. As his daughter, I would stand by his side till the end.

We rode in silence as everyone was going through their jobs for tonight. The van finally pulled up to the Palace. It was a local club that was for A-list people to visit. Also, it's used as an underground warehouse for mafia business. People from different groups come here to settle business. I removed my coat before stepping out of the van.

My dress was a dark navy color that hugged my curves in the right spots

My dress was a dark navy color that hugged my curves in the right spots. The front was cut out to show off my slim figure and breast. I walked in first so no one would become suspicious of my so-called entourage. I began skimming the place for the man in the photo and found him talking to Danny, the owner of the club.

Time to go. I walked over to him and sat on the barstool next to his. My eyes skimmed over his muscular figure. He was tall even for him sitting on the barstool. He had brown hair that was messily shoved back and his steel blue eyes held so much depth. He was wearing a three piece all black suit that suited his aura. His dark and dangerous aura.