Chapter two: forgive me

(Your point of view)
When you got home you sat on the couch and let out a long sigh... Damn why do I like him.. I don't get it.. When I was done thinking about him I realized I was Hungary so I got up and made some stake.

(Zeke's point of view)
I was watching her through her window. Damn.. She's hot.. I have NEVER fell in love with someone before.. What should I do?.. When I realized she was done eating I teleported a crossed the table from her. And I obviously made a mistake because I hit my head and fell on the floor.. Real smooth Zeke, real smooth.

(Back to your point of view)
When I got done eating I turned around to put away my plate only to hear a 'thunk' behind me..
I turn around in surprise. As soon as I saw what happened, I bursted out laughing! Zeke was laying down on the floor rubbing his head. "Haha vary funny you done laughing yet Y/N?" He said with an annoyed face. As soon as I saw that I stopped laughing an looked at him.. Shit he's hot.. I blushed. He just smirked. "Maybe I can stand, if I go in my human form." "Wha.." I was cut off when he transformed into a man with no shirt only black jeans and dress shoe's, black hair and purple eyes. "Well?" "What do you think Y/N?" "Do you like what you see?" He said with a smirk. My eyes widened as I looked at him, I was starring and was not going to stop any time soon. Well till my nose started to bleed when I saw his abs. Why is he such a turn on..
He just looked at me, he was blushing a lot.. "Uhh..  Y/N.." He rubbed the back of his neck and looked down. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him. Then he looked at me and said, "first of all.. Your nose is bleeding.." He paused.. "Second of all I can read your mind.." "Oh and heh.." "Your face is as red as a Cherry." Hearing that, I ran to the bathroom. (As I was cleaning my nose ) "oh god oh god oh god" I felt I was going to cry or die of embarrassment. When I walked out he was sitting on the floor. When I walked in he looked up at me. I guess he saw I was about to cry because he shot up and ran to me. "Are you okay?" He said with a worried face. And I just looked down. "Hey.. I have something for you.." He said and lifted my chin up. I looked away blushing then he pulled out something out of his pocket. "Here, please forgive me I ment to give it to you when I got here but as you know things got out of hand pretty quick, I'm sorry." When I saw the item I couldn't help it anymore. I hugged him.. Tightly. It was my moms necklace..

(Zeke's point of view)
When she hugged me I was surprised, but I hugged back as soon as I could. She looked up at me and I put my hands on her waist. Then she leaned forward and kissed my cheek. I just looked at her. "You missed" I said and lifted up her chin and kissed her. And surprisingly she kissed back. "Thank you so much Zeke.." She said as she burred her head in my chest. I can tell that she was tiered so I picked her up like a baby and carried her to her room. I put her on her bed and was about to leave but she grabbed my hand. "Please.. Don't leave.." I nodded and laid down next to her. She cuddled up to my chest. But she looked up at me, "take off your jeans they are uncomfortable..." I felt my face heat up. "A-are you sure?" She just looked at me and nodded. "O-o-ok.." I took them off and we spooned all night.

Well? What do you think? Good chapter? Let meh know! I'll update soon don't worry!