"I'm a liar. But you lie about not fucking your best friend" I spat.

"If I wanted to fuck Jada I would have. I knew her before I known you. I aint got no reason to lie to you about shit. I been real since day one. If I kept it real about your coon ass daddy what the fuck makes you think I won't tell you if I been digging Jada's guts or not?", Pac screamed then softening his face after what he realized he said.

My bottom lip hung as I widened my eyes, nodding my head slowly in disbelief.

"Kidada", Pac started.

"Coon ass daddy", I said almost in a whisper. "Are you fucking kidding me!"

"I aint mean to say th- "

"YOU DID!", I screeched as I felt the warm tears flow down my face and then approaching Pac. "After you apologize. This is what you do to me?!"

"Look I said I was sorry...- "

"Fuck you Pac. You always do this shit you say mean and hurtful things as if it's okay and I suppose to take it and deal with it. Well I'm not. We gonna pack our shit to go back to Vegas so you can attend your stupid little fight with your thugged out ass friends and I'll find something to do" I roared as I left the kitchen in a hurry.

"FUCK!", I heard Pac yell followed by the microwave door slamming once again.

I quickly packed bags, throwing any and everything into it while streaming tears rolled down my cheeks. I could taste the salt from the tears on my lips as I frantically packed my bags in a rage.

"Kidada", I heard Pac voice say on the other side of the door.

He knocked twice before jiggling the door knob. I cried silently to myself as I threw my black and pink Nike duffle bag across the floor and wiped my tear stricken face. it just seems like me and Pac has been arguing a little more that usually lately.

I think cause I won't admit it but. I am jealous of how much he loves Jada and I feel that if it came down to it, he would choose her over me. Sure, I got the ring, but how can you compete with someone who he tells interviewers all the time that she is his heart...

It's completely insane if you ask me, and any woman would feel some type of Way.

I heard two more knocks followed by Pac's voice.

"Baby. Please open the door. I want to talk to you. I am sorry"

I bit down on my bottom lip and slowly reached for the door handle. I need to stop acting this way before he does slip out my hands and find himself in another woman's arms. Mainly Jada's

****

24 hours later

Las Vegas, NV

"JADA!" I heard a voice shout from across the room

A slow smile crept across my lips as I watched my best friend motioning for me to come over to the table. I turned and looked at the hostess and smiled.