Chapter 1.

I've decided I'm going to start from the beginning, I'll fast forward it to the current day so you can catch up.

As you know, my name is Darcy and my twin is Louis. We haven't met since we were young and he doesn't even know we're twins but that's okay, you've got to move on. As a young kid, growing up with no mum was difficult. No one to plait my hair, play dolls or watch girly movies with. I grew up watching batman with short, knotty and dirty hair and playing with race car toys. My dad is a cartoonist in his spare time and a record and book store owner for a living so I grew up spending a lot of time in the shop and showcasing his cartoons. Life wasn't so bad until I hit my teens and I'm sure you can assume what happened there. Things started changing and he knew as much as I did. I relied a lot on my friends mothers through that time and still sometimes do. When I was old enough, I started working in the shop. I did well in there because I'd read all the books and gave good reviews to all of them. The music that we had in the shop wasn't my thing, it was all poppy music so I left that sort of stuff to the other employees. My best friends, Leila and Reggie, where quite different people. Leila loved animals and anything that didn't involve too much energy or the ocean, whereas Reggie loved the ocean and sport and that's all she did. I was the 'glue' that stuck our friendship together, my love for both of their interests made us the three musketeers. The unstoppable trio. Not really. We were unpopular at school and focused more on our school work, than our social life. The only parties we were invited to were our 60 year old grandmas and even they were too much for us. Regardless, this is our final year of high school and we have ambitions. I plan on hanging out with the people I love and working hard to ace my subjects and have the career path to do anything I want to do.

So you're caught up and know about me. Time to get into the gory details of the day to day life I live.

••••••••

A/N so I decided I would re-write this story as I was unhappy with it before. Honest opinions would be great!!