Truth or dare

You woke up and the bed was empty, it felt so cold without someone there. You headed downstairs to find no one there. You looked in everyone's rooms and everyone was gone. You were starting to freak out, what if your dad took them, what if they were dead. You walked into the kitchen and saw a note on the fridge. You picked it up and read it.

Hey y/n the boys and I went to an interview so don't freak out, because we know that's what you do best, jk, but we should be back around 1:00, so see you soon.

                                                                                                                                             Love, Liam.

You were relieved that nothing had happened to the boys, but you were gonna be bored to death. You decided to make some breakfast because you were starving. You made some eggs and some bacon. You ended up burning yourself because you were clumsy AF. After you ate you went down to the basketball court and practiced your shooting, and dribbling. You weren't to bad you made half of your free throws, most of your lay ups, and a couple threes(three pointers for you un basketball players:)). You heard someone behind you, you turned around and saw a boy around your age, he was pretty cute. He walked towards you.

"Wanna play one on one?" He asked.

"Sure!" You chirped.

"Alright you get ball first" he said.

You checked it with him and started dribbling. You broke his ankles and made a lay up. The whole game was basically you creaming him. You obviously won! You got the guys number and headed back up to the house. You looked at the time, it was currently 12:56, the boys should be home soon. As if on que the boys came in the front door.

"Hey boys, how was the interview?" You asked.

"Horrible, that lady kept asking strange questions!" Niall declared. You couldn't help but laugh.

"It wasn't that bad Niall" Liam said.

You gave them each a hug and sat down on the couch, then Louis sat next to you. He gave you a smile and turned his attention to the tv. Then all of the boys sat down and watched the tv.

"Hey, y/n do you want to go on a walk with me?" Louis asked.

"Sure!" You replied happy to not watch tv anymore, you have always been athletic. You couldn't stand watching tv all day.

You and Louis made your way downstairs and drove to a park with a trail. The trail was beautiful it had tons of flowers and wildlife. You stared getting tired of walking and saw a bench, so you sat down. Louis sat next to you.

"So Louis, umm...how did you like the interview?" You asked trying to break the silence.

"It was great, the interviewer was beautiful" he replied. You tensed up a bit when he said that.

"Was she now?" You said through your teeth.

"Don't worry, she wasn't as beautiful as you." He said, and your smiled embarrassed.

He lifted your chin and leaned in and your lips connected. You kissed back and put your hands in his hair. He cupped your cheeks gently. It was a gentle and sweet kiss. You pulled away and kissed his cheek. He smiled and you guys headed back to the car. You were about to get in the car when someone grabbed your hand spun you around and placed their lips on you. You pulled away and saw Louis smirking, he opened the door for you and you got in.

You reached the hotel and found the boys playing uno. They looked up when they heard the door open. They smiled at you.

"Want to play?" Harry asked.

"Sure! I love Uno" you chirped excitedly.

You played for about an hour and you weren't that bad, but Liam was the best, you swore he cheated sometimes.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Louis shouted. Everyone agreed and you all sat in a circle on the floor.

"I'll start" you told them."ok Louis truth or dare!"

"Dare" he said in confidence.

"I dare you to kiss Harry on the cheek and post it on Instagram and say #larrystylesonisreal." You dared him. He groaned and did as you told him, everyone laughed except Harry.

"Alright y/n truth or dare" Louis asked you.

"Uh... Dare" you said but immediately regretted it.

"I Dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with.......Niall!" He said as you and Niall blushed.

All of the boys shoved you two into a closet. It was completely dark in there. You were feeling really uncomfortable.

"Y/n, we won't to anything you don't want to" he said, you were glad it was Niall because he had respect for women, not that the others didn't, but he wouldn't push anything.

You felt as if you needed to kiss him. You put your hands on his face and pulled him closer, and closer, and finally your lips made contact with his. Fireworks went off in your stomache. He kissed back. Your lips were I perfect sync, then you heard footsteps coming towards the door. You quickly pulled away and Niall backed up.the door opened and you guys stood there as if nothing happened.

"Really, you guys didn't do anything!" Louis said in dissapointment. You both shook your heads and walked out of the closet and sat back down, Niall looked at you a smiled, you smiled back.

You saw Louis and Zayn whispering something to one another. That means something bad.

"Ok, I'll go!" Zayn said" Niall truth or dare?"

"Truth" he replied.

"Did you kiss y/n in the closet?" Zayn asked Niall with a smirk.

"Y-yes I did" he said shyly.

"I knew it!" Louis said with excitement.

You shook your head at Louis' childish behavior.

"Well I'm going to bed see ya" you said.

"Me too, I'm tired" Louis said.

You walked upstairs and walked to the bathroom. After you got out you saw Louis waiting for you.

" can you sleep wid me y/n?" He said in a baby voice.

"Sure, why not Louis." You replied and headed to his room.

You got into bed and he followed you. He wrapped his arms around you and kissed your forehead. Your buried you face in his chest and fell asleep. You loved all of the boys so much. But you hoped your father wouldn't find them and hurt them, you wouldn't be able to live with yourself if that happened. For now though you were gonna do use on the good things that were happening.

A/n: I'm soooooooo sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been at my friends and they have horrible wifi and I injured my self, ok story time. This is how I got injured! Me and my friend were going down to there grandparents house and we have to go through the horse pasture to get there. We were at the gate and my friend Called over there horse Cherokee. He ran at full speed at us so I tried to jump over the gate.let me just tell you now that I failed miserably. My foot got caught and I flopped over the fence and pulled some muscles in my stomache and my arms and legs, so I'm incredibly sore. I fell off the fence and hit my head really hard on the ground, I lay there for like two seconds in so much pain, and you know what! My so called friend stood there laughing at me!!! I went inside and layed on the couch. Luckily I didn't get a concussion but I'll tell you what did happen! Al, of these dreams started coming back to me, and some memories to, and I started making up scenarios in my head and my brain thought they actually happened which left me soooooooo confused, and my vision started going blurry. I almost passed out, but it all was alright and I'm not seriously injured. So YAY!!! Again I'm so sorry for not updating. At least you know why though. I  just glad I lived to tell the tale. Thank you so much for reading. I'm thinking of doing a question every end of every chapter so here's the first question.

What's your favorite animal?(you better not say horse)

My favorite is a dog, or a wolf.

And this has been the authors note peace out peeps!