Pregnancy Months

*Emmys POV*

It was already 9 months, the doctor said I could pop any day now. since we figured out I was pregnant I've been going to the doctors for days.

Me, Mariah, Brian and Justin were all kicked out and we all got jobs and one second after I got pregnant Mariah did too she was in her 9th month of pregnancy also.

We had all figured out that Mariah was having a baby Boy. They agreed on naming him Brian Jr.

In their house it was basically a mansion because Brian's parents left him a ton of money when they left. Him at the orphanage, so they have plenty of rooms. They have a bowling alley, indoor pool and plenty other rooms.

if you look in their room its like our two story house.

Mariah and Brian have a beautiful room set up for their baby boy it is a wonderful color of baby blue and light green polka dots.

In me and Justin's case we were having a girl. we were naming her Cloud from our dog that we had in the orphanage.

She has a beautiful purple and pink room.

*Brian's POV*

"Brian, baby still you help me get up please"I heard Mariah shout across the room.

I went rushing right over to her to help her get up because her stomach was large because of the fetus growing inside her.

I helped her up and she thanked me by kissing my cheek.