Stole my heart

Zayn's P.O.V

i walked into Rachel's Room to find Rachel and Louis Cuddled up together. i shut the door before the saw me but i shut it hard enough to wake them both up. I ran to the living room where Harry and Maya where still sitting up together watching the notebook, seriously? Anyways i sat down pertending that i was sitting there the whole time. Rachel came stumbling tiredly out of her room. 

"Good morning sleepy head" i said to Rachel

"Its 2am Zayn why are you slamming my door?"

"That wasn't me"

"Then who was it smarty?" she said rubbing her eyes

"I dont know ask Louis he is in your bed maybe he did that when he snuck up behind you and into your bed" i said snarky

"Zayn follow me" she said and lead me to her 2nd bathroom. Not the one in her room.

"So what do you want to say?" i asked

"What is with you? why do you care about me and Louis?" she said still grogy from waking up

"Because your mine, I love you, Like i said always have ..."

"Always will, yeah yeah i have heard it before. But you have a girlfriend. Louis said that he heard you talk to her and say you love and such"

"Lou lied to you, when i was on the phone with Leda, i was breaking up with her so i could try again with you"

"And what makes you think i want to get back together with you?"  she said now very angry

"You told me you love me and haven't stopped thinking about me"

"This is true"

"So what do you say? Boyfriend and Girlfriend again?" i asked

"I would say yes but Lou asked me out on a date for tomorrow" she said

"Well then i will wake him up and break the date off, after all i saw you first" i said wrapping my hands around her waist and kissing her.

I left the bathroom and went to Rachel's Room to wake Lou up.

"Hey Lou, Wake up babe" i said to him

"Ughhh ... No go to sleep Zayn"

"No you need to wake up"

"Why??"

"Your in Rachel's Bed and Rachel is my girlfriend so your making her feel uncomfortable" i lied about the uncomfortable part but he was already drunk so he wouldn't know any diffrent.

"But Rachel and i have a date" he said

"No sorry babe you are just imagining things because your a little drunk right now" i said

"Oh, thats sad because i really like her"

"But hun shes mine, we can all go out for dinner tomorrow as friends"

"Okay, im going to go find Harry and sleep beside him" Lou got up and stumbled towards the living room to find harry.

"Okay babe you can come in now, The big bad lou is gone" i chuckled at myself for making a clever joke. she came in the room and i closed the door

"Haha funny" she said sarcasticly. She laid down on her side of the bed. "Are you going to stand there or are you going to come lay down?"

"Lay down please!" i said.

When i layed down beside Rachel. i finally felt like i was exactly where i should be. Finally back where i belong. i wrapped my hand around Rachel's waist and kissed her neck.

"Woah, what are you doing there bud?"  she said suprised by what i was doing. She sat up and so did i.

"Trying to make up for Lost time" i said, kissing her.

"Well maybe we shouldn't make up for 'lost time'" she said

"Aww but you want to i know you to"  wink at her and tempting her everytime i said something with a kiss.

"Well i do but its 2am and our friends are litterally just outside of that door, so maybe another night."

"They dont care" i said still trying to convince her with my kissing method between all of her words.

"Im sure they do."

"They don't" she was so stubborn

"Ugh, fine" she finally kissed me back.

The rest of the night was self explanitory. Afterwards, im sure what Rachel said before about our friends careing was actually true since it was now very early in the morning. Rachel had rolled over in her silk bed sheets. I had wrapped my hand around Rachel once again but this time i fell asleep afterwards with a beautiful notion in my head.

This would last forever