‘why didn't you try to contact me to tell me you already found me?’

‘Or... Have you given up on me?’

I have an endless list of questions popping out of nowhere just by the look in her eyes.  But it needs to come to an end as a mic blocked my sight of her.

After the brief interview, she bid her good bye to everyone with a bow, giving a little talk, but with me, she just bowed and attempted to leave like she's in a hurry, like she's avoiding me. I felt like she's leaving me again without a proper goodbye so my hand involuntarily reach for her as the name that I missed so much slipped on my mouth.

"Hope..."

She quickly turned around, surprised, like I had just said the most forbidden word. Her eyes were full of questions, full of sadness, full of pain and her stare speaks nothing but anger. 'What have I done?' I asked myself.

I moved my hand forward towards her like testing the waters, but .... She slapped it! And with another glare, she walked away.

‘why?’.

.

.

.

.

••••••••

A/n: I think, this is the best song for this part.

Amber's PoV

"let's meet up with the others! They all look friendly."
Luna said, apparently, they didn't saw what happened between me and Eliz.

"I'll pass. I'll be going to the dressing room" Krystal said

"Krys, you don't really look good. Are you sick?" I asked, hoping she'll answer this time

"I'm okay. Just go with them she said, then walk off.

"Aww... Soojung can't go with us."
Luna said with a pout.

"Lun, I think, I can't go too."

"What?! But you're the most social butterfly in the group! Besides, my English is limited!" She joked.

"Its okay, I'm with you. We can do this together. Besides, we've improved a lot." Victoria smiles. Then whisper to me. "Please take care of our maknae."

"I will." I answered confidently.

"And you too." She said. "What do you mean?" She did not spoke but patted my chest. "I saw everything back there." She answered.

"Omma! Let's go!" Luna shouted.

Then we went separate ways. I walk towards our dressing room, while they went somewhere else.

Yes I want to check up on Krystal, but the main reason is that, I want to think for a moment. If Eliz is Hope, then I have to find ways to talk with her, privately. And to know why it seems like she's mad at me?

My thoughts were interrupted when, I hear someone sobbing, from the door.
I immediately opened it and saw Krystal squatting on the sofa ... crying her hearts out.

"Krys! What happened?!" I hugged her. But she abruptly let go.

"Why are you here? Go away!"

"Please talk to me."

"Just go with your Hope! Leave me alone!"

I got shocked. She's crying ... Because of me?...again?

"Krys..." That's all I could say.

"Haha. I'm right. Its still her. You still love her." I don't know how she get all these ideas from, but its accurate.

"I did everything. EVERYTHING! My only mistake is being confused with my feelings back then. But I tried to correct it. I tried so hard that I don't even know who I became. Why can't you see that?!" She buried her face on her hands as she cried so loud.

"We talked about this already. You already have..."

"I broke up with him" she cut me off.

"You.. You what?!"

"I broke up with him for you."
She repeated like I haven't heard her the first time.

"Krys... You're digging your own grave." I said as a matter of factly tone.

"I don't care about the haters. I already got plenty of them. I don't care anything at all. All I care about is you." She said in one breath. "I can give all these up, if that means being with you peacefully. What else should I do to win you back again?" She held both of my hands "Amber... Can't you give us a chance? Please. Please... I beg you..."  She buried her head on the crook of my neck, clenching on my shirt.

"Krys... I ...I don't know what to say."

"I can wait!" She screamed, holding me tighter.

"I don't want to hurt you."

"No! no no no! Don't say that! Why cant it be me again? Why can't you love me again?"

"You know I love you.... Just not the way you want it to be."

She slowly let go of me, stopped crying, and all I can hear are her occasional sniffs. I thought, everything went okay, but not when she starts slapping her own face, one after another, stronger than the last one. I got shocked.

"Krystal, Stop!" I hold both of her hands to stop her. Never in my wildest dream that Krystal can do these. This is all my fault.

She's trying so hard to let go on my grip and I think, once she succeeded, shell continue to hurt herself. So I enveloped her in my arms instead.

"I hate you!" She throw jab after jab on my chest. But I couldn't careless. I deserve it. "I hate you so much"

"Just hate me." I said patting her back. "Just stop... You're gonna hurt yourself"

And she stopped. I peeked at her, and I saw her smirking.

"You love her that much, that you are willing to be hated by me ?"

"Krys... Its not like that."

"Then tell me!. you know me for almost a decade, you were with her for like what? Not even a week! Then you already gave up on me that easily? That's just approximately a month of moving on! When she had made you wait for over a year? But you're still choosing her? How unfair was that?!"

She stood up and went in front of a dresser. She grab a vase and slam it on the floor.
She get anything on her way and throw it somewhere. She's becoming out of control.

"Krys please. Calm down... I'm sorry. Please." I hugged her again to stop her but this time, she get away from my hold and push me to the wall. Then she pinned me.

No more words were spoken as she slam her lips on mine. I tried to get away but she's too strong. I don't know where her strength is coming from, but this is definitely not the Krystal I know. Unlike the first time she did this to me, I can blame it on alcohol, but this time? this is way too over the top. She's like a hungry animal devouring me... Mercilessly.

"Stop...please..." This time, I'm the one begging.

"Yes I'm hurting. But I will love you until all the pain ran out... Until all that's left is your love." She said full of emotions then continued to kiss me again. I tried to turn my head to avoid my face to her but she held my chin and force me to face her. As my hands found their way to her chest to push her but...

BLAG!

The door burst open as my eyes shot wide. Fear was taken over me as I saw who caught us....

"I...I'm sorry... I didn't mean to interrupt...."

'No.! No!’

••••••••••••
A/n:   O.O

4 chaps to go!