Caught

Amber's POV.

I was excited to finally go back to the Philippines. Maybe she could see me, and figured I am Seph. Hopefully, she could come to the concert or on fan meet.

Knowing the possibilities, I feel so jittery. How could I react when I finally meet her? Will she be happy to see me again? Will she hug me? Will she kiss me? Will she accept me for who I am as Amber?

I didn't know that I'll get the answers sooner than I thought.

We were asked to perform for a Sunday variety show called ASAP to promote the concert that we are part of. We didn't had the chance to have a stage rehearsal but I guess we're good to go.

"Omo Amber unnie! Have you seen Eliz's performance? She's so pretty.... And SEXxxY!" Luna came running from the backstage, halting, just to do her signature ‘ I'm sexy ’ move. "You should have watched! I was alone there!"

"Eliz is here?" I asked. I don't mind her at all. I know she does looks like Hope and that's it.

"Yes! Let's be friends with her and other artists too!" She said.

"For what? You won't even see each other again" Krystal butted in with ice cold tone. I guess she's not in the mood.

"You okay?" I asked but she didn't get the chance to answer for we were called to standby for our performance.

We just enjoyed dancing and singing. Its been a while that we haven't had group activities like this, and the fans were awesome! They were chanting our names until the end of the performance. Now, all we need to do is to plug our scheds and the concert. The first MC starts to go up the stage, but my eyes got widen with who I saw walking behind her.

Hope?’

There is a big difference when I saw her face on the laptop screen and here that I see her on flesh. Pictures can lie, but this person in flesh is emanating the same effect as the person I am longing to see.

She was smiling at the audience until she reached the stage and our eyes met. Her expression turned 360°.

Her lips moved like she's saying my name. Those lips. How I miss those lips, oh how I want to just run to her, hug her tight and taste those lips again right then and there. And just like a confirmation, there she was, standing still like she's waiting for me, like she recognized who I am.

Could it be?

"My name is..."
She spoke. And the sound melted me. That's exactly the angelic voice of my hope... My savior.

"Eliz!" Luna shouted putting back some sense on me.

‘what are you doing Amber Josephine?! She's Eliz not Hope!"

"Nice one" Luna whispered earning a blush from me.

The interview went on but my eyes never left her face. Her smile... Her gestures, her rambling. Heck, even her frightened face! That's exactly what I saw when Hope saw a lightning followed by a thunder back at the island. But there is no frightening storm in here but the face of Krystal.

I should believe that maybe I feel like this, because she does really looks like Hope, but I couldn't. Not when she's staring at me with the same intensity. Its like she's communicating to me with her eyes. And Eyes don't lie.

‘Eliz, if you are Hope, then why are you looking at me like you are not shocked to finally see me?’

‘if you are Hope, and you knew already that it was me? Why didn't you tell me?’