Chapter 1: A Normal Day

*indistinct voices* *loud noises (*heavy breathing*)
A lady- "Moroon, I'm sorry for doing this" *indistinct noises* *baby crying* *glass cracking* "I have to send you away"
A man- "Luna, he's coming, that wall isn't going to keep him for long" *loud thud* *glass cracking*
Lady- "I'm sorry" "I'll always love you" *baby crying louder*

*beeping voice*
06:00 am
.
.
-In Bed-
*shuts down the alarm* *gets up* (The same dream again) *wipes off tears from eyes* (All I can remember is loud noises and a baby crying and a lady speaking something that I can't understand)

-In Bathroom-
*Brushing with one hand on the mirror* *looks into the mirror* *Talks to himself with the paste in mouth* "Why can't I dream like a normal person?" *spits and finish brushing*

-Balcony-
(Oh come on, come on, come out, where are you?) *gazing at the front balcony* "Hey!!" a man shouts from the balcony on the opposite side and startles him. "W-What??...oh it's you Sam". "She left early today" "W-Who are you talking about? I wasn't looking" Mark said chuckling nervously. "Right, sure sure" Sam replied with sarcasm. "Didn't you had that job interview today?" Sam said, "Yeah, It's at 8" "Well..."*sam looks at his watch*"It's 7:30 right now." "Whaaaaaat!!!" Mark shouts as he jumps inside to get ready.

-Outside-
"Taxi!! Taxi!!" Mark shouts to stop a cab. "Shit! I'm already late and the taxi drivers in this town are all deaf and blind" "TAXI!!!" "There goes another one" "Wanna get in this one?" Sam says as he pulls over his jeep in front of Mark. He gets on the Jeep as soon as he sees his face. *Jeep tyre screeches*

-Driving-
"Where did you get this Jeep?" Mark asks as he checks out the Jeep. "Isn't she a Beaut, got her at a pretty sweet deal from my Uncle" Sam replies with pride, "But you don't have any money" Mark asks with suspicion, "I saved up alot, Okay, besides he's my Uncle, He would've given her to me if I have just asked "You begged for it, didn't you?" "It's not begging, I just asked him sincerely" Mark stares at Sam knowing that he's lying "Okay Okay, But how can I not, come on look at her" Sam said while poiting to the Jeep and leaving the wheel. "No!, You need to look ahead" Mark says as he grabs the steering wheel instantly. "Yeah Sorry" Sam apologises and grabs the wheel again. "You need to look ahead on the road as well as in your life. You can't ask your uncle for stuff for your entire life. You need to get a job" "Says the guy with no Job" "Where are you driving me to again?" "I'm driving you to an interview, not a job" "Well, you don't have to worry about that, coz that job's mine." "And how many times have you said that?" "Just drive your uncle's Jeep" Mark and Sam chatting and teasing each other.

-Outside the Building-
*Jeep pulls over* "You have an interview at CAS (Corona Astronomical Society)?" Sam asked with surprise. "Yeah, why?" Mark replied with confusion. "So that's why you were so confident" "I'm gonna nail that interview" "Dude! Having a telescope on the balcony doesn't make you an Astronomer" "Dude! I majored in astronomy, I've told you before" "You know I don't listen to you when you start talking about college and crap. But good luck." "Thanks" Mark replied.

-Inside the Building-
-at the counter-
"Excuse me Ma'am, I'm here for the interview" Mark asked "Your name?" "Mark Matthews" "Oh, yes yes, Right this way sir" she replied pointing towards the door of the office "Sir is waiting for you in the office" she said while giving a smile and then turning back to go back to the counter.

-Outside the Building-
"So how was the interview?" Sam asked "Terrible" Mark replied with a frown on his face. "What are you talking about, what happened?" Sam asked worried "He kept asking me questions hard as nail *frown changes to excitement* And I kept nailing them with my hammer answers" Mark replied while jumping into the Jeep due to excitement. "You almost got me, almost. But hey, awesome Man, congrats" Sam said while driving away.

-In the moving Jeep-
"So what are you gonna do?" Sam asked "I'm gonna work on Corona Space Observatory" Mark replied. "So you are still gonna use a telescope, but a big one now and you are going to be paid to do it" "Isn't it awesome?" "Right on Man" Sam said as he fist bumped with Mark.

-On the Balcony-
*gazing up at the night sky with telescope* (I'm gonna see more of your secrets from that big telescope from now on universe. Be ready for it.) (Now where is she? *moves the telescope*........there she is on the terrace) (oh man, she looks so beautiful, her hair flowing with the wind) (Wait a sec, what's that bright point of light behind her,...It's getting bigger and brighter)..(Oh my god, it's a meteoroid, Wow! what a day!) (Wait, I can follow it's trajectory and be the first one to inspect it) (umm...according to it's trajectory, it's gonna fall outside the city) (I must go there) Mark thinks as he quickly goes down the building.

-Outside the Building-
(Damned If I find any taxi right now) Mark clenches his fist in anger and turns his head to find Sam's Jeep parked to the side of the building. Mark gets close to it and finds the keys in the keyhole (Stupid Sam, but lucky me) Mark thinks as he gets in the Jeep and drives it to follow the meteoroid.

-after a while-
-Driving-
(It's been so long but the meteorite is nowhere to be found, It should've been somewhere around here) Mark thinks while driving and looking for the meteoroid's impact site. Suddenly he hears very loud noise from above and when he looks up "OH SHIT!!!" Mark shouts "IT'S RIGHT ABOVE ME" Mark tries to make a U-turn towards the left while shouting to avoid the impact but the meteoroid hits just in front of the Jeep and the whole thing gets in the air with a lot of debris.

-Near the crater-
*debris settling*
Mark almost gets crushed by the Jeep but managed to get out barely. With his vision blurred and wounds over the legs, he walks slowly toward the impact crater. (I searched the sky but there wasn't any meteoroid in the sky before I heard that loud noise) he thinks while getting closer to the meteorite. *glass cracking* "What's that?" He said to himself "Glass??" He wondered where'd it came from, but as his vision got back to normal, he finds himself surrounded by glass shards all over the place coming out of the crater. His eyes widen. (How can this be?) He thought, "Ahhhh~" he shouted as glass cracked beneath his feet and he slips and falls straight to the core. He gets up barely and "Whoa!!" He says with amaze as he sees the meteorite. "It's glowing with different colors, I've never seen anything like it" he said as he gets closer. *KRRRRA-pchssss* the meteorite makes sound as it opens up and in it "A crystal, Whoa!!!" he says as he tries to touch it "AHHHHHH~" he shouts with incredible pain....*Faints*