Fainted

Me: "Yeah I met him at the pool yesterday.. Has something happened to him?
Male: "We don't know yet.."

When I heard that I collapsed.
Everything went black.

After a while I wake up on the couch. My mom is sitting in the chair beside me. And de man is sitting at the dining table.
"What happened?" I ask my mom. "You fainted and hit your head. Are you alright?" she says while standing up to help me sit. I nod at my mom and look at the dining table behind me. I'm trying to stand up slowly but my legs are weak. Slowly I start walking torts the dining table and going to sit across the man. He starts talking.

"Let me introduce myself to you. My name is detective John Sainsbury." He took a break.
Me: "Detective.."
John: "Please just call me John."
Me: "John, what happened.."
John: "We don't know yet that's why we wanted to talk to you."
Me: "What do you want to know? Because I don't think I can help."
John: "I think you can, tell me what you know about Shawn."
I start to tell about how he became famous, the Mendes Army and how we had met the day before. When I wanted to show the messages I've got from Shawn, I see that I have a few missed calls and messages on my Snapchat. And they are all from Shawn..

I open one of the Snaps and it's a black screen with in capital help...