She's My Mate

-Jake POV-

" Jake I found my fucking mate omg " my beta Mark mind linked me .

"I know and she's with your Luna"I mind linked him back looking at him with a smirk on my face as his eyes went wide in realization.

Just then my ex girlfriend walked up to me with tears in her eye omfg can I ever get away. The girl cheated on me with people in other packs for crying out loud then has the nerve to cry when I end things with her.

"Jake I know I did some bad things but I'm so- " "shut the fuck up Rachelle you did what you did now its done and besides I found my mate" I cut her of with a wide grin at the end when I mention my mate. Shes fuxking sexy with her dark brown hair, big green innocent eyes, dark pink lips and small nose. She's wearing a tight white and blue flower shirt dark blue jeans that are extra high' and some blue and white converses not to forget her little blue beanie. How I would like to ram in- . I got cut of mid thought by Mark tapping me . Oh yeah we got to sing . I think Rachelle should love this song I made for her cheating ass oh how I love her , note my sarcasm.

-Begins Singing-
(Jake's Solo)

"Broken windows and the sound of slamming doors

I keep fighting but i don't know what I'm fighting for

When you call my name and try to explain

I just hide behind the lines of the barricades

Its like I'm never gonna win this war

Do you realize I don't want you to apologize

And I'm done with your lies

now its time for us to say goodbye

Cause at night I don't sleep

And you try to break me but I'll stay strong

So I'm closing my eyes leaving the light on

(Mark's  Solo)
I kept on falling but I never got to hit that pain

I just got caught up in the moment

And inside this game

When you call my name and try to explain

I just hide behind the lines of the barricades

Its like I'm never gonna win this war

Do you realize I don't want you to apologize

And I'm done with your lies

Now it time for us to say goodbye

Cause at night I don't sleep

And you try to break me but I'll stay strong

I'm closing my eyes leaving the light on

And I just can't go on-JAKE

(No I can't go on)-MARK

But I'll try to be strong-JAKE

(I'll they to be strong)-MARK

I just can't go on-JAKE

(And I can't go on)-MARK

But I'll try to be strong-JAKS

.....
(BOTH)
Leaving the lights on

Do you realize I don't want you to apologize

And I'm done with your lies

Now its time for us to say goodbye

Cause at night I don't sleep

Any you try to break me but I'll stay strong

So I'm closing my eyes

Leaving the lights on

-After Song-

After the song Rachelle ran out of the club wiping her eyes but with some man hand in hers. Slut never learns oh well. I jumped of the stage sniffing out my mate when I finally saw her she was asking Mark about the other boy that was on stage meaning me.

He just smirked at her and pointed behind her towards me and grabbed his little blushing mate her best friend and left us alone. She turned to me with a little blush on he cheeks and that made my wolf howl. Happy wolf means happy jake. She started to make her way towards me as if in a trance .

"Well hi there love" I said walking closer to her

"M'hi" she mumbled  i can tell she wants me by the way her eyes rake all over me and it was getting me hard so I whispered to her.

"If you want something just say it Cause you can have it"

"M'yeah I can ? " she asked soundind like she was moaning god she's hot!

I took her hand and dragged her to a small closet In the club. Closing the door I pushed her to the wall burring my face in her neck smelling her . I began to kiss on her ear to her neck to the spot where I would one day mark her as mine. And her breath hitched as she arched her back.

" ughh what's your name " she moaned out

" Jake" I whispered in her ear causing her to shiver.

"Well jake do it mark me make me yours I know what you are and I know I'm your mate so mark me please I just want to be close to you." Oh god that just turned me on.

"Oh I want to mark you believe me but I couldn't dare put you through the pain."

"What exactly is the pain?" She asked pushing away slightly causing my wolf to growl low god he's making me seem desperate. But she seems to not care as she pulls me back to her needing to be close also.

" well for one the bite will hurt, you'll have terrible dreams and pain in your sleep if I'm not there, you'll be horny every two days in a week until we've finished the whole mating concept then it'll be every to days." I say kissing her neck .

"I can handle it do it please" she begs and that's all I can take so I bite her and she crys at first then let's out a loud moan.

"Omg that felt so good " she states looking a little tired while I lick her blood off my lips. Mhh good.

"Wait what's your name?" I ask