I wish I was her ( Love Actually Sam)

Start from the beginning

"Can we head out now?" I said, tear brimming to my eyes.

"Yeah. Did you congratulate Sam yet?" She asked with a look of distress plastered on her beautiful face.

"Just about, yeah." She saw I was hurt, but she didn't think it was for the same reasons I did.

"Did Sam not kiss you yet, my love?" She giggled a bit, causing me to let out a small laugh along with hers.

"Not yet, Mum. You're too silly." I scolded, playfully.

"That's what I'm here for, cuite!! Alright, lets get you home. Is Sam coming over tonight?"

"I'm not sure yet."

I raced to the car, knowing that my Mother would take at least another 10 minutes. And I did NOT want to run into anyone I knew. Just as I began to take my book out of my bag, I saw Sam sporting the brightest smile I had ever seen on anyone, and his father in their car, race past me.

Probably on their way to find Joanna. I thought bitterly to myself. Wow, I am being such a bitch. I SHOULD be supporting my friend to follow his dreams! But no!! I had to fall in love with the bloody idiot. God-  I was ripped from my head by my Mum getting into our car.

"Come on sweetheart!" She warned.

"Alright, alright." I huffed, quietly enough for her not to hear me.

"I heard that."

"Sorry Mum." I cringed as I got into the car.

~le time skip until you are in your bedroom sulking on your bed~

Quiet, warm tears ran down my Y/S/C, cold cheeks. My slightly red Y/E/C eyes burned as sobs racked my body. My heart hurt, and I was incredibly embarrassed. Why in the would this be so painful? I'm in sixth freaking grade! I don't even know what love is. But at that point, I didn't really care. What ever it was, love, jealousy, sadness, I don't know, but what ever it WAS, it hurt. Bad.

A faint knock was heard at my door.

"Go away Mum! I have plenty of tissues!" I screamed at the door.

"I'm not you Mum, you weirdo!!" Shit 

What was I supposed to tell him if he asked what was wrong with me?

"O-Oh."

The Y/C door opened with a slight creek and a boy with a huge grin on his face entered my room with no "Yes" or "Come in".

His face fell from beautiful and happy to somber and slightly......angry?

"What happened to you?" He questioned as he plopped down onto my bed.

"Uhhh....... Siggy died."

"You're stupid goldfish is right there, Y/N."

"Oh. Then I guess I'm fine." I sniffled and wiped my puffy eyes.

"Hm." His eyes narrowed in accusation.

"What happened to YOU?!" A sour tone escaped my lips.

"I got a KISS!" He smiled.

"You what?" I croaked.

"That's right. Nope. THIS guys wont be alone forever. I'm in love."

"In LOVE?" The tears were trying to make their way down my depressed looking face.

"In love, actually. Its not a question. Its a real thing."

"Good for you." I spat, coldly. "Go away Sam."

"Wha-" I cut him off.

"Yeah. Just leave. I don't need a love sick puppy ruining my life. You fall in love with this girl who barely knows your name, but you cant help to recognize THE ONE WHO HAS BEEN HERE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE. THAT'S RIGHT. I AM DONE WITH YOU NOT CARING. I HAVE BEEN HERE THROUGH THE BLOOD, SWEAT, AND TOO MANY TEARS TO COUNT!!! I don't understand Sam. I honestly don't. JUST GO AWAY!!" At this point, the tears were flowing freely down my face.

"I-I. I-I." He was too stunned to talk. And I could see the tears start to form.

"What did I just say?"

"I-I. I-I."

"I'll finish the sentence here for you. I WANT YOU OUT!" I screamed and pointed towards the door.

Shooting to his feet, he scurried towards the door.

"I-I. I love you." And with that, he was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

A/N

PART 2 COMING SOON? You guys want that?