I sigh. When will I get a life? Martha was right, I need to stop living in fantasies and dreams. I need to start getting out and talking to people. Maybe then I won't have to take those anxiety pills. I smile. A day front those pills can make leave me to be happy...without taking any of those. I'm pretty sure I haven't been happy since I've been put on these pills. They're supposed to make me not have anxiety or be calm but the side effect is depression, which I also have pills for. In ten minutes, I usually calm down.

But now, I was happy. I was giggly. Like a child in a candy store. (HUNNY WHACHU WAITING FOR-) And I think I might know why.

Jefferson.

The way he made me feel. My cheeks warm up at the memory. We were just walking side by side but God I could walk by his side all day. He made me smile, and of course he made me upset..
but come on now, he called me cute! And adorable...but hot damn! He thinks I'm-

Wait.....what am I thinking?! Jefferson is my enemy! I despise him dearly. There's no way I should be feeling like this towards him. I roll over to my side and yawn. I'm going to start taking my medicine again.

....

When morning comes, I wake up to laughter. Like really loud laughing. At first I thought it was my friends but then I recognize it's just Aaron and Jefferson.

I peel myself from my bed and I sit up yawning. I grab some clothes out out of my bag and step out my room and see Jefferson and Burr watching some tv show. The guy on the show says something and they both erupt in laughter. I slip past them and head to the bathroom, taking my medicine, hopping in the shower and getting dressed before stepping back out with my hair still wet.

"Hey, when are we going to get some food up in here?" Jefferson's thick southern accent yelled as he walked in the small kitchen.

"We can head to the supermarket now if you guys want to?" Aaron suggested and I shrugged.

"Alright let's go." He said, tossing me the dorm room key.

"Wait, do any of you have a car?" Jefferson asks and I shake my head.

I can't afford a car and I don't have a license anyway. "I don't have a car yet." Burr says and Jefferson groans.

"Alright, we'll take my car. I don't want anything spilled in it or on it. You hear?" Aaron and me nod.

He leads us out the door and to where a maroon Honda Accord Sedan. He diggs (see wat I did der) his keys out of his pocket and unlocks the doors. I climb in the back and put my seatbelt on. The interior wasn't like a normal car but it did have that new car smell. Burr road in the passenger seat and I was quite happy I didn't have to sit next to Jefferson.

..
Jefferson

I start driving down the road, occasionally stopping at stop signs and stuff. I wasn't the best driver, but I was pretty good.

I glance at Burr to see he's on his phone. Looking back up at the street I also look up in my rear view mirror. I see Hamilshit trying to pull his hair up. He obviously doesn't know how because he should've dried his hair first.

Back on the road, stop staring.

I yawn and turn on the radio. Some song by Twenty one pilots came on and Hamilton's face lit up. I laughed and changed the station. He rolled his eyes as my favorite song from Clipping, my favorite rap group, comes on.

The song was called Shooter and it was just hella awesome. Arriving at the store, I get out and wait for the two idiots to get out as well. We walk up to the motion doors and I grab a shopping cart.