Chapter two

"Our boss doesnt get here for three more days. Plane delays, ya know?" the man said friendlily. He punctuated the sentence with a punch to Ziva's face. " let's see what you'll tell us before then."

-------<<<<<<--------->>>>>>>----------

Three days later

--------<<<<~------>>>>>------------

"Hetty's not gonna be happy..." worried Deeks, "We lost a suspect that we tried to arrest without her say so..." Sam only grunted in response. He was still pissed that the woman had gotten the drop on them. On him. He was a SEAL for crying out loud!

"I've checked every database, there is no record of her working for Mossad, and if she was under cover, her cover is perfect. She's an arms dealer. We let an arms dealer get away." he spewed out nervously.

Ageng Hanna glared at Deeks again, warning him to shut up.

Oblivious, he continued. "If it makes you feel better, she took out Callen too."

And it did make him feel better, even though he wouldn't admit it.

"What was that Deeks?" asked Callen as he sneaked up behind them. His ego was bruised too: one girl took down his entire team.

"I was just...uh.. Well.." he trailed off.

"Spit it out."

But he agent was gazing over Callen's shoulder in slack-jawed astonishment. Sam and G whipped around and had heir own jaws dropped. Covered in blood, dirt, and bruises walked the woman. She was steering a rich looking man with handcuffs on with her right hand, and was dripping from the rain outside.

"Your arms dealer." she said.

---------<<<------->>>---------

After a second of astonishment, the agents jumped into action, Deeks grabbed the man and pulled him away from Ziva. Sam and Callen both drew their guns, pointing them at the woman.

"Hands up, Now!" screamed agent Hanna, the rest of the building seemed oblivious to the drama. Ziva complied, raising her right hand and brining her left hand far away from her body.

"He said above your head." G said cooly.

"That is as high as it is going to get," she replied, matching his tone, "I think it is dislocated."

The agents were cautiously approaching her. Suddenly, Sam holstered his gun and grabbed her hands, roughly yanking then behind her back. She grunted in pain, but said nothing.

"Take her to the boathouse. Take him to the new interrogation room. Meet me here."