Chapter 3

🌹Nobody But Me 🌹

Chapter 3

A couple of months had passed and the girls were just a day away from graduating high school. The girls had decided to spend the day together and have a sleepover at Rosa's house. Before they headed to Rosa's the girls went grocery shopping to make dinner When the girls arrived at the store they went to get the things they needed to make dinner.

Yn: um kind of in mood pasta like lasagna or spaghetti.

Rosa: ooh yes! That sounds good how about we make lasagna with some vegetables and rolls.

Julie: what are we going to drink and let's not forget about dessert.

Yn: I could make a

and a fruit salad for dessert.

Julie: Alright let's start getting the ingredients but first there's something I need to do.

Rosa: What is the thing you to do Jules?

Julie: sit in the cart duh! I'm tired of walking so you are going to stroll me through the store Rosie. (sitting in the cart)

Yn: Hey! That's not fair I'm tired too!

Rosa: fine grab on to sit in front of the cart and hold on Yn. (pushing the cart through the store)

Julie: ok let's, shopping girls!

Once the girls had almost everything they were going down an aisle looking for some sweet to add to the fruit salad.

Rosa: girls there's something I try to do?

Rosa: this (putting a foot the cart pushing it really fast like the picture)

Yn: ah! Rosie stop!

Julie: Jaja this fun, go faster, Rosie!

Yn: no don't please stop! (holding on tight to the side of the cart)

Rosa: Alright, Alright I'll stop (stopping the cart and laughing)

However when Rosa stopped Yn lost grip of the cart and fell on top of Julie.

Julie: Get off me Yn you're squishing me!

Yn: sorry but I can't get out Rosia can you help me get out?

Rosa: Okay trying not to laugh (getting Yn out of the cart)

Yn: thanks

Rosa: no problem, Jules you have to get out of the cart so that we can go pay.

Julie: ok fine (getting out of the cart)

The girls paid for the groceries then headed to Rosa's house to cook dinner. Rosa's parents had gone to her grandma's house to spend the night the so the girls had the house to themselves. Once the girls finished with dinner they had decided to dinner in the backyard to eat.

Julie: Mmm! the lasagna is delicious and the tamarindo juice is so refreshing.

Yn: yeah it is & Hey Girls! I just realized that we didn't find a place to get our hair and makeup done

Rosa: no need to worry about that Yn I have a neighbor that has a hair salon at her home. When we finish dinner we could go ask if she could do our hair and makeup. The girls finished their dinner and went over to Rosa's neighbor too if she could do their hair tomorrow Rosa knocked on the door of her neighbor then waited for a little until a girl their age opened the door.

???: Hi girls (smiling at them)

Rosa: Hey Shanelli how are you?

Yn: Hi

Julie: hey

Shanelli: Excited cause tomorrow I'm graduating!

Rosa: congrats we are too!

Shanelli: that's amazing girls congrats!

Rosa: Thanks, Shanelli by any chance is your mom home?

Shanelli: yeah she is would like to talk to her?

Rosa: yes, please

Shanelli: Alright why don't come in and follow me downstairs to her hair salon.

The girls headed downstairs with Shanelli to her mom's hair salon.

Shanelli: Mami there's someone here to see you?