"No, no, she was eating berries in our blackberry bush with me and then she starts crying. I didn't know why she started crying but then she started gasping for air and slowly laying herself down." I say, through my river of tears. It looked as if I was gasping for air myself.

"Found it, Miss.Baker, Charlotte was stung by a yellow-jacket bee." He says, taking his tweezers and pulling out the tiny pricker in her chest. "She's having an allergic reaction. She's having something called "Anaphylaxis" it is a serious allergic reaction that is rapid in onset and may have caused her to die if you didn't act fast. I'm glad you live nearby."

How does he know her name already, I haven't told him? How does he know I live nearby?

"W-will she be alright?!" I ask, shaking.

"You may want to look away for a moment." He says, taking the strange gray object from the nurse.

I couldn't stop staring, what was he going to do with my baby? I'm only seventeen! I'm not prepared for this kind of thing! My baby is going to die.. Isn't she?

I watch as the cap comes off of the pen and I saw a needle about the size of my middle finger. I watched in horror as the doctor stuck this large needle into my baby's thigh. I remember screaming and then falling to my knees, but I watched as my baby opened her eyes and started to cry.

"Charlotte!" I cry, cradling her in my arms as the doctor hands her to me.

"Follow me, we need to admit her and watch her reactions. I'm gonna set her up with fluids and a comfy bed both for you and her. Sound good? Then we can fill out paperwork later." He says, putting a hand on my shoulder with a reassuring smile.

"I could never repay you, Dr.Reynolds.." I cry, holding my softly whimpering child in my arms, close to my chest as we walk down the hallway.

End of Flashback:

"What're you smiling about?" Liam asks.

"Just what the doctor told me about Harry getting better, you know?" I ask.

"It's about time that your normally see him, are you getting ready to go?" He asks.

"Oh you just want to play dress up with my daughter. Right?" I giggle.

"Actually, yes. Charlotte makes delicious cakes in her little baking oven I bought her last week." Liam proudly boasts.

"I'm gonna get going. I'll see you soon." I smile, receiving a warm hug from Liam.

"Text me when you arrive? I want to know if you get there safely. There's been a lot of accidents lately, and I don't want anything to happen to you." He says, looking down at me.

"I will, I promise." I smile.

"Thank you, I'll see you soon." He says, kissing my forehead.

I waved to Liam after saying goodbye to my beautiful baby girl, and kissing her all over her cute chubby face.

I thought about Liam and I's relationship as I walked out of the door and into Harry's range rover. Liam and I have a brother- sister like bond. Now that he and I have gotten past the fact that he possibly loves me more than a friend, he understands my heart only wants Harry. It's a caring friendship based off a mutual like for one another. It's alright for a little crush to appear here and there but it's nothing compared to the love I have for Harry.