"Actually, the guys are looking for Amora already so they can't be that far. They're not going to be all the way in Italy unless they just started looking. Plus, Amora traveling all over the world can throw them off track and make it take even longer to find her. Do we really want to take that risk?" Damon reasoned. He does have a point. I hate how he's so smart, but it's useful. Dumbass.

"He does have a point" I agreed. It doesn't only sound the most logical, but this way I don't have to go far away. I would love to travel, but I also don't want to go through excruciating pain from not being with my so called beloveds. Calling them that felt weird, I don't know if I liked it or not. I'll come back to that.

"Ok so we'll stay in Michigan, but we'll travel around the state and visit other Gods to see if they know anything. I know a few families in the area". Sounds good to me Grandpa! I yawn, I'm actually really tired. It's like 2 am. Wow, it really is bedtime for me. I'm a night owl usually, but not tonight. 

"It's settled! We'll start tomorrow morning. Everyone be up and ready to leave the house by 10 am sharp" Dad plans. At least he didn't say like 6 am. Way to be reasonable, father.

"I think everyone's getting tired and it's time for bed" Grandma suggests. Grandma's always coming in clutch with the good ideas.

A bunch of murmured agreements are heard before we all say good night and go our separate ways.

I head upstairs and strip down to nothing. I love being naked. Not in a weird way though.

I lay in my silky purple sheets and just stare at the ceiling. 

'Go to sleep' I think to myself. It didn't work. I'm super tired but I know I'm not going to get much sleep tonight. I'm just too stressed out.

What's going to happen tomorrow? Will I find them? I probably won't find them tomorrow, being it's the first day but it's still a possibility. There is this thing called luck but it's usually not on my side.

Luck and I have a complicated relationship. She was right by my side when I won that contest where you had to guess how many jellybeans were in the jar. That was a good day.

But, I think she took a sick day when I got pooped on by a bird at graduation. That was not a good day.

I think I'm going to ask if I can bring Farah. I'll ask her tomorrow when I get up. I'm sure my parents won't mind as Farah is basically family and she's also a God. 

Now that I think about it, what powers does she have?

WAIT!

What powers do I have? Why the hell have I not thought this before? I'm so dumb. 

I shoot out of bed and turn the lights on. What am I going to do?

Me being the super smart person I am, came up with a plan that won't burn the house down if it works. Hopefully.

I go over to my desk and take out a lighter. I don't smoke or anything I just have it, to light candles. Am I lying? That's your decision.

I light it and stare at the flame. It's so warm and inviting. I just want to-

Before I could finish that thought, I stuck my entire hand in the flame.

Nothing. I felt nothing. THAT IS AWESOME! I don't get burnt!

I wonder if the stove can still burn me? Or if something is just super hot but not fire? I'll have to test that another time.

I trail the flame all over myself and nothing hurt. I'm going to take a leap here. I could either die or be awesome.

I take a few deep breaths. 

In.

Out.

In.

Out.

And then I did it.

***************************************************************************************

What did she do? Read chapter nine to find out:)

I'm actually really excited for the next chapter. I'm actually going to start writing it now but I won't finish it until tomorrow. It'll probably be up sometime before 3. I have softball camp that I'm working, so I'm a counselor, and that goes to noon. Are you excited? because I am!

Anyway

I hope you enjoyed the story!

Vote, share, comment and live life:)

Stay cool my friends