@Thanksforthecoffee's Story

<pre class="commentbubble reverse" style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, Helvetica, Trebuchet, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 16.799999237060547px; margin: 12px 116px 0px 24px; white-space: pre-wrap; word-wrap: break-word; border: 1px solid #c2c2c2; padding: 8px; min-height: 40px; color: #333333; border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px; box-shadow: #cccccc -1px -1px 2px; text-align: start; width: 419px;">How My Chemical Romance changed my Life?

A question that so many can answer in an instant.

Just like me.

Well first off, They got me back to myself. When I was in 6th grade, I tried my hardest to be popular. I was so tired of being the one who was ignored. So I changed my look to more of a preppy look. I never wore band shirts. I wore alot less black.

Didnt work.

I tried Acting calm and not my crazy self. God, life was boring then.

Nope.

I tried everything. I didnt even listen to my own music. I listened to the pop crap everyone else was into. It really was horrible. I only had one friend.

This continued for a long time. Until one day, I had Music playing. And A song I hadnt heard in forever played.

The End

two lines stood out. You might wake up and notice you're someone you're not. and If you look in the mirror and dont like what you see, you can find out first hand what its like to be me.

Thats when I realised what a Dumbass I was for trying to act like someone Im not. So I went back to me. And now I have some people who are friends with me. and I dont need a million friends.

The next time they saved my life.

I was at my lowest point. I was completely and Totally prepared to kill myself. I felt like no one could stop me from completely dying off this planet. And I wanted to believe it wouldnt effect anyone but myself if I died.

But the complete Irony of the situation is that I had wrote On my hands

I am not afraid to keep on living.

I am not afraid to walk this world alone.

And I felt like a coward. A complete and total Coward. How dare I right these words on my hands, but not put any use to them.

And as you can see, Im not dead. Ive been damn close to dead, but I am not.

And I take pride in that.

How they infuenced me.<span style="color: #000000; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, Trebuchet, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify;">his ones simple. I was at my first concert. Thier concert. I watched them play. The thing I will always think theyre best at. </span></pre>

<pre class="commentbubble reverse" style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, Helvetica, Trebuchet, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 16.799999237060547px; margin: 12px 116px 0px 24px; white-space: pre-wrap; word-wrap: break-word; border: 1px solid #c2c2c2; padding: 8px; min-height: 40px; color: #333333; border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px; box-shadow: #cccccc -1px -1px 2px; text-align: start; width: 419px;">I swear Gerard looked straight at me and smirked. It made me feel amazing.

As I sang my heart out to the world, I realised that that is what I want to do with my life. I want to sing. I want to save lives like they do every day. I want to be in music, whether I be in a band or I am a music video Director.

But I just know, I want to do something I love.

How I first heard of them.

It was actually through my mom. Shes got awesome taste in music. But she heard the song Teenagers and was like " You gotta hear this song" And yeah. I get really into it. I loved every song I heard. I own every song (now).

Ive been a fan of My Chemical Romance Since 2007.

Almost 7 years now.

They may have put an end to the band. But no one could ever end the Idea.

I will be in dept to them forever. They will always be my heroes.

And if you love them as much as I do,

The Idea will never die for you Either.</pre>