The new guardian(loki story)

Please read my creepypasta story...it's about asking them questions

CHAPTER ONE

Loki's P.O.V

Thor came running to me as I was still locked up in a cage sitting on the floor.everything had happened.i tried to rule the world... But those idiots,what are called the avengers stopped me.it was past 4 years after that.

Anyways,thor stopped and looked at me.he stood there,silent for a while and then spoke up.

Thor:loki,i have news for you...but your not gonna like it
Me:*looked at my feet*what is it now
Thor:since your going to be locked up...we thought that instead that we would make you a guardian....
Me:what?!and for who?!
Thor:*takes out a picture with a girl with red hair and a red dress that covered her white shorts*her....she lives In a foster home.she was abandoned when she was young..well younger.she is now four years old
Me:so?!why do I need to be her guardian?
Thor:demons....they want her...they say she's "the one"and if they take her,bad things will happen...you have to protect her.you start tomorrow,and bring her here at night
Me:will I be released?
Thor: yes brother
Me:fine with me

I smiled evilly as my brother walked away from the cage.

Day 1:Thor let me out...into the human world.i couldn't escape tho.i had a necklace chainish thingy around my neck.if I didn't come back by mid-night,the necklace would tighten up and choke me,and then kill me.

I ran on the rooftops of the buildings over and over again.i finally got to my destination and stopped.it was about 9:00 so it was dark.i made a portal through the roof leading to a room.there were children about the age 4 sleeping.

I looked around for a while and finally found her.she looked so peaceful just sleeping there.i stared at her for a while and then started thinking.I can't just take her...wh-what if she's always sad because she isn't were she belongs?what if she doesn't want this?

what if she hates me?!wait no...im not actually worried about her...a-am I?ugh,im the most dangerous person out there!how could I care?!lets just get her and take her before I get killed.

I slowly grabbed her and laid her head on my shoulder.i walked out and went back to Asgard.i walked towards Thor and showed her the girl.

Me:here..
Thor:find somewhere for her to sleep,and stay with her.oh,and I'm going to have you keep the necklace on.

I grunted and took her to a room with a red bed.i gently laid her down and covered her with the red sheets.i looked at her for a while and then walked out of the room.i needed some rest for tomorrow so I chose to go to sleep.its going to be a long day tomorrow.

Day 2:

Little girl P.O.V

I woke up in a room with red sheets covering me.i rubbed my eyes and got off the bed.i looked around confused and saw a door.i was scared of opening it but I did it anyways.i opened the door and found myself in a big mansion like place.,.except 100 times bigger.

I walked out of the room and looked around.i looked around to find myself in a castle-like palace.it was giant and there were many rooms all over the place.they palace was golden.this is a dream I thought to myself.i started running but then bumped into a tall man with blond hair and a red cape with a hammer in his hand.he looked down at me and then smiled.

Thor:well hello...i see your awake.my names Thor and this is Asgard,and no,this is not a dream.

He started explaining what had happened and why I was here.i looked at him nervously .

Thor:so what's your name little one?
Me:a-Aileen..(pronounced Eileen)
Thor:well welcome Aileen!oh and I will show you to your guardian.

He smiled again and carried me on his shoulder.i smiled and sat on his shoulder.he walked to a room and opened the door.i saw a man in green and long,black hair laying on the bed.i think he was asleep.

Thor woke him up and the man sat on his bed.

Thors P.O.V

I woke my brother up and he sat on his bed.he looked a little dazzled so I have him time to get up.

Me:Loki...this is the young girl you have to protect.her name is Aileen.you have to take good care of her like if she's your child.here.

I took Aileen off my shoulder and handed her to loki.she looked a little frightened but I told her everything was going to be fine with a smile.loki carried her and studied her for a while.she frowned at looked at me.

Loki:great!i have to take care of her now?!
Me:yes,you have to feed her,sleep with her,love her,look after her,and care for her.

I left the room after I finished my sentence.