vii. Background

Juliet was born on a November day alongside her twin brother who was a few minutes older than her. She grew up to be a respectable young lady even with her fathers distaste for her, which in turn made her turn to Damon her eldest brother on things.

When Juliet became of age it was hard to find her a suitor because her brothers always made it difficult for the possible suitors to continue on with their sister. Stefan and Damon always protected her with their lives but that all changed when Katherine Pierce came into their life in 1864.

Katherine had the three of them wrapped around her finger tips. As the brothers fell for Katherine, Katherine swooped Juliet under her wing and kept her close.

The four of them did everything together but for the better part of it Juliet was lonely, not having many friends her brothers were away a lot with Katherine leaving Juliet to herself. But as time passed she spent more time with the Lockwood's and soon enough Juliet was engaged to George Lockwood.

Together the two of them fell in love with one another. Juliet was happy with her life.

Juliet on one terrible night overheard her own father admitting to killing her brothers which quickly led to her death and thus becoming a vampire.