ten: an unlikely date

Start from the beginning

"I won't let you go alone."

"I wasn't planning to." I smiled, looking over at my wall clock. "You should go get ready for class, its already late."

"What about you? Aren't you coming?"

"I'll try and catch up around homeroom. Right now I have to go see someone in the asylum."

"Who?"

Someone I should've killed a long time ago.

Grinning, I shrugged. "Just a friend."

~

After Shouto exited my room, I quickly made my way up the rooftop and ran across the building then jumped down on Bakugou's balcony.

I saw blasty mcsplode who just got out of the bathroom looking like a Calvin Klein model- like hot damn, this boy is so fine!

Once he saw me waving at him behind the glass door, he walked over to me then closed the curtains on my face.

Rude, much?

"Good morning Agatha!"

"Huh?" I turned to my shoulder to see Kirishima on the adjacent balcony. "Oh hey neighbor!"

"What's up?"

"Ah not much, just checkin' out my future boyfriend." I smiled. "I've been texting him to send me nudes but he keeps telling me to fuck off- I still like him though."

Kirishima started laughing hysterically. "I really hope you two end up together."

Just the thought of it had me daydreaming of what could be, but despite all that, I know I'm just lying to myself for the sake of my sanity.

"I'm hoping too-" I yelped when the glass door suddenly opened and a hand pulled me inside the dorm room.

I ended up falling on my ass right in front of a shirtless Bakugou.

Two shirtless guys and its only 7 in the morning, go me!

"Its too early for this shit-" He helped me up on my feet but I was too excited that I accidentally hugged his bare torso.

Ah, this boy always smells so nice.

"I know, but I really need to kidnap you right now." I looked up to see him blink at me.

"You mean.. the date thing?"

I nodded and took my hands off him. "You don't have a choice by the way, cause I'm taking you with me either way."

Bakugou put a shirt on, to my disappointment, before asking, "Where the hell are you planning to take me?"

I smiled. "The asylum."

~

As we made my our down a familiar hall of the psychiatric facility, I couldn't help but notice our guide shaking a bit.

He was a tall and lanky man who looked new to his job.

Well I've never seen such a skinny guard here in the asylum before so I'm really not sure.

I cleared my throat to test my theory out and he jumped like a little kid just as I expected.

"I-Is there something wrong, ma'am?"

"No. I was just curious- are you new here or something? I don't remember seeing you around before."

"A-Actually, I've been working here for a while now." He forced a laugh in an attempt to calm himself down. "I was there the day you were admitted. You probably don't know me because I'm the one who delivers your meal whenever you're asleep."