It's Complicated

• Dedicated to My AWESOME Wattpad sisters!

I opened my eyes to bright lights all around me, everything was covered in a blanket of white, brighter white than the snow in winter. I started to walk, after my eyes adjusted, & saw my whitelighter so I ran over to him "Died" Leo nodded "figures, so anyway I can get back in my body" I asked him. He nodded & grasped my hands, healing my soul.

"Caitlyn, come on, don't die, please, we love ya sis" I heard someone say before I crashed into my body. "Guys" I coughed, wincing as the wound healed, I felt arms holding me & instantly knew it was the guys. "Are you ok" Mikey asked "Yeah, just blacked out is all" I said, not wanting them to know I died, ok so I worry about them so what, they're family I'm supposed to. "Caitlyn your heart stopped, don't say you blacked out" Leo said "Damn he always could tell if I was lying" I thought. "I'm fine now though & besides it wouldn't be the first time I died, it's happened a lot my first years being a witch" I said simply, they took me to my room & said I wasn't going to school tomorrow. Now for some trouble of my own.

"I'll be fine, she's not evil, or at least not fully" I thought before I knocked on Alexis' front door. There wasn't an answer so I went to turn & walk away, but I heard a scream, Alexis' scream! I orbed into the house & saw Alexis fighting a demon so I ran to stand next to her. She saw me & she was terrified, I felt it "Don't worry about me, keep your temper in check & you'll be fine" I told her. The demon she was fighting was Alocer "Let the temper come out I mean" I thought.

Alocer threw a fire ball at me & I dodged it, throwing him into a wall repeating the process a few good times. "Caitlyn, my mom, she needs healing" Alexis shouted over the fighting, I ran to her & started to heal her mom as she fought "No" Alexis shouted & I turned around as tshe fell to the ground. I turned around to Alexis' mom just as a fire ball hit her "No" I cried, as all that was left was ash, & looked up to see Alocer. He grabbed me & flamed out.

"Let me go dammit" I screamed as we entered Alocer's demonic home, the Source's throne at the one end. "Gaurds now" Alocer yelled & all sorts of demons appeared "get rid of this witch, of this Charmed One" he spat the order. The demons grabbed me & I screamed at them & the screamed at Alocer "WHAT TOO CHICKEN TO FINISH ME OFF YOURSELF BASTERED" he summoned a fire ball & tried to throw it at me, but someone shimmered in. The demon caught the fire ball thrown at me & threw it at a demon holding me, then they turned around & I knew immediatly who this demon was, Alexis. She summoned her demonic power & threw an energy ball at the other demon holding me. Alexis was about to throw a fire ball at Alocer, but he flamed out "Alexis, you ok" I asked slowly, she nodded "I'm fine, but my mom, she" I walked over to her "Alexis it's gonna be ok, your not alone in this, I just wish I could've healed her faster" I said softly. She had a small grin type of smile "Thanks Caitlyn" she said "but I have a problem with where I'm gonna live. Ya know an apartment in New York cost a lot & we can't get jobs yet" she pointed out. I gave her a smile "You can stay with me & my bros" I told her before we orbed to the lair.

"Caitlyn where have you been, we were worried sick" everyone asked "Relax guys. Look Alexis just lost her mom because of Alocer & she's staying with us. Raph don't say anything about her being a demon because she's half witch & was raised as one. If anyone can help her control her demonic powers I know we can" I said quickly. They just nodded "Ok she can stay, but only if you trust her to keep her demonic half under control" Leo said "Leo, Alexis just saved my life twice because of her demonic half, I have complete faith in her" I said to them all.

Alexis soon became a big part of the family after a while. We both trained our powers & she had complete control over her demonic powers now. Just one question remained though. How would we vanquish Alocer?

END OF BOOK ONE!

Ok guys so this is the end of book one, I can't believe it's over. Will there be a second book? Of course! The next book will be called A Family Till The End. Look for it because someone WILL meet their end. Will it be Caitlyn again? Alexis? Alocer? Or someone else? What about the scratch Caitlyn got in earlier chapters? Well that's one thing that won't, but will be answered. See ya guys & hope you enjoyed the book!