♥Chapter Nine♥

~Diamond~

I like looked at JJ.

"what sweetie?"

"you look just like my mommy, but I don't know where she went. She left me with a stranger" he said playing with the buttons on his shirt. I looked at Chresanto and his expression was shocked.

"ay lil man its okay" Chresanto handed me Junior, bending down to "you got us now"

"really?" he beamed looking at me and Chres.

"yeah" JJ put his little arms around Chresanto's neck hugging him. Chresanto picked him up.

"everybody ready to go?"

"yes!" JJ cheered. I looked at Junior. My little baby is so big to be one month old. He looks just like Chresanto when he was little.

"what you thinking about?" Chresanto asked

"nothing let's go"  I smiled as he flew JJ like and airplane to the car.

"baby" I wined to Chresanto

"yes Dee?"

"I love you" I whispered

"what?" I lean to his ear.

"I loveeee you" 

"I love you too" he grinned

"mommy... daddy?" we heard JJ say. We froze in our spots. I was totally ready for this kind of responsibility. Chresanto was looking at me, smiling.

"yeah lil man?" he looked at Chresanto

"is this my little brother?"

"yeah baby it is" I replied

"he's so.... small" he said gently touching his hands. I took him a bath before he left. I wanted JJ to be presentable and stay that way.

"yes he is"

"I'm going to be the best big brother in the whole wide world" he exclaimed quietly.

We pulled up to the mall. I pulled Junior's stroller out and placed his car seat in there. Chresanto carried JJ, we went to foot locker first getting his feet measured correctly, then Chres started picking up every shoe, shirt, pants and pair of socks JJ wanted. And he was overly excited.

We then went to Hollister, for me and Chresanto. Chres didn't want lil man to be wearing Hollister at such a young age but I tried to fit him in and extra small but he was too small, so maybe in a couple of years.

We headed to the food court stopping by Chick-fil-a. Once we got our food we sat down.

"you had fun baby boy?"

"yes mommy" he smiled with a mouth full of French fries.

"come on let's take a picture"

I got out the camera and took picture of him. Junior had finally woke up and I breast fed him, putting the sheet over myself.

"now let's take a picture of mommy" Chresanto said.

"Chres you play to much" I said pushing the camera away. I smiled and posed for a couple of pictures before pulling my shirt up, burping Junior and putting him back in the stroller.

"he looks just like you " I smiled.

"yeah... I know" he cheesed

When we walked out we had a lot if bags. I heard a voice.

"Chresanto, Diamond" they called out. Chresanto held JJ and I pushed Junior.

"what do you want Allison?" I scrunched my face up.