♥Chapter Three♥

wattpad says I haven't updated in 22 days.... time to make up for that.

~Diamond~

I called up the boys girls and they came right over as soon as they heard me say aggravating Gabrielle they hung up and flew over here... not literally.

Aaliyah is my best friend since forever,  but I lost contact with her. She's Jacob's girlfriend.  She she's mixed, has hazel eyes, and thick, puffy hair.

Jasmine is Craig's girlfriend.  She's pretty cool to hang around.  She's dark skin, has really long black hair. 

Then theres Malia, she crazy. I can already tell she's a freak, I mean she goes out with Ray. She is brown skinned and her hair is shoulder length, she cut it.

"did you call them?" ray whispered

"yeah they should be-" the door bell rung. And I hopped up, only to be pulled down by Chresanto.

"where you going?" he said licking his lips.

"to get the door?" I asked. he pulled me on his lap,  kissed my jaw bone, then sat me next to him.  "I got it" he winked.

He got up. Me and the boys exchanged looks. "bipolar much?" I joked. And they laughed. Then girls walked in, and I hopped up. 

"girls!" I said

" Diamond!" they all said.

"we'll be down shortly" I said, signalling the girls to come up stairs. They followed me up stairs.

"what's up girl" Malia said.

"nothing much" I lied

They glared at me "okay okay fine, listen"

*

*

*

We walked back down stairs, getting stares from the boys.

Malia and Ray looked at each other with lust...

Freaks.

"so how about we play a game?" Aaliyah suggested.

"what game?" the boys asked.

She pulled out a game of questioner to see how well we all know our partners...

But im just playing for fun.

We set up the game and I sat next to Chresanto. Just as we were about to start Gabrielle walked down the stairs.

"oh hey Gabby, why don't you come and play with us." I asked grinning. 

"I- uhh-"

"yeah Gabby come and play with us... it'll be fun" Malia suggested grinning. 

"what are y'all planning?" ray asked

"nothing we just want to play a friendly game of questioner with our friend" Malia said. Malia is out spy, she is the closest to Gabrielle even though she don't like her.

two-faced?... nah.

"yeah bae come on and join" Chres said patting the seat next to him. I looked at him with envy. He looked at me and I rubbed my baby bump, smirking.

"u-uh lets start" he said.

We sat in a circle on the floor around the table. It was me and Chresanto, Chresanto and Gabrielle, Malia and Ray, Jacob and Aaliyah, and Jasmine and Craig.

"okay let me go first. " Aaliyah said. she picked up a card. " okay so this is for Chresanto and Diamond... what is your partners favorite color? "

I looked at Chresanto and he looked at me.  " I think hers is uhhh purple"

"I think his is blue?"

"yeah" we said simultaneously.

"alright so every correct answer you can  move the piece, but both partners have to give the correct answer." Jasmine stated, we all nodded. and started to play. Me and Chresanto were neck and neck with all the other teams, surprisingly him and Gabrielle weren't.  she didnt know a lot of stuff about him.

"this one is for Chresanto and Gabrielle,  its worth 10 points to ge y'all caught up" Ray said. "when are y'all birthdays?"

"hers is febuary 27th" Chresanto said.

"His is June 22nd" she said confident.

He rubbed his hands over his face.

"uh no just joking its June 23rd duh" that is just pitiful. He got up and left.

"was I close " she asked bitting her lips.

"no!" we yelled.

"honey you missed a whole month" I stated. She got up and went after Chresanto.

just shameful

~Chresanto~

We've been together for almost 5 years,  how the flying fuck does the bitch not know my birthday?  I heard a knock on the door and Gabrielle walked in. 

"hey baby" she said, and I glared at her. "are you really mad?"

"Gabrielle, hell yeah I'm mad. you don't even know my birthday after 5 years!" I yelled. "no wonder you give me my birthday present a whole month early. " I shook my head and walked out the room.

I walked down the stairs and sat back next to Diamond. I put my arm around her.

"I want a pop-tart and some lemonade" she said looking at me. Our faces were less than two inches away from each other.

"okay I'll get it" I got up and walked in the kitchen to get what she wanted. "and some Oreos" I smiled to myself, to think, I'm about to be a father is crazy.

Gabrielle walked down stairs with a tight thigh high dress. With the heels I got her for her birthday.

"where are you going?" I asked her

"what's it to you? " she growled.

"where are you going?" I asked again, this time not caring at all.

"to a friends and to the mall" I shrugged it off. I grabbed Diamonds stuff and gave it to her.

" thank you"  she smiled.

"you welcome" I replied smiling back,  sitting down again. Gabrielle looked jealous snd then she stormed out the house almost falling in her heels..The girls chuckled. Every body got a chance to take a shower and put on their pajamas. 

"now that she's gone lets watched the 'Tyler Perry The Haves and The Have Nots' " Malia said. Me and the boys groaned and the girls put the show on. Diamond laid on my chest watching the show.  She was seducing me while the show was on. 

The boys and the girls decided to leave and Diamond was asleep on the sofa. I looked at her and smiled. I picked her up bridal style and carried her the stairs and laid her in bed.

"good night " I kissed her forehead, then her lips. And she kissed back.

"sleep with me" she smiled half way asleep.

I willingly got in the bed with her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"good night Diamond" I said. No reply, I just hears her soft snores. I pulled her close to me and soon drifted to sleep.

___________________________________

here's ya update hoped yall liked it. I'll upload the next chapter soon but In the meantime can yall check out my new story Runaways ft. Mindless Behavior

but who yo favorite couple so far... maybe yall should answer that later once ya get to know em...

#TEAM Chres and Diamond? or  #TEAM Chres and Gabrielle?

best comment gets dedication.