History Maker

Quick A/N :
Hey, I know I don't upload chapters as often as other writers and well, that's because I'm not one. 😂 I started this book as a dare from one of my friends and never even begun to think that people would actually like and read it soo... Yep.... 😅
Enjoy
(_ _).。o○

Third Person POV :

After warming yourself up with a mug of only the finest of hot chocolate, you had tied up your hair into a ponytail (Ignore if you have short hair) - snuggled up on a velvet couch located in the living room where the fireplace roared with heat - enveloping the room like a bundle of blankets.

You hum and let your eyes flutter closed, content with the aroma flooding around you. It had been about 2 hours since you had gotten back and the others were still out in the stormy weather cascading outside the steaming rooms of the temporary home.

Reluctantly getting up from the soft couch, your clothed feet tap against the ground, shuffling over to grab the TV remote and sitting back down, taking a good chug of your fairly warm hot chocolate. After plopping back down, you point the remote towards the TV, turning it on and going onto the apps you can get on there. Scrolling through, you find YouTube and click on it - seeing a livestream in your recommended section.

Investigating was the first thing you wanted to do as you read the title aloud, "Skater boy Yuri Plisetsky."

This peaked your interest, wondering if perhaps that is why they've been gone for so long. After waiting 5 seconds to click the 'Skip Ad' button, you fold a silk blanket around yourself and up to your chin - cocooning yourself in a ball of pure delight.

The video stream began to play and every second, comments and views rolled in easily. It seemed that Yuri and Lilia were in the middle of a shopping centre on the ice rink - Yuri gliding over to her gently on his skates.

They conversed for a few seconds as the hidden camera that was filming from the crowd capture a perfect angle to see the whole rink that Yuri seemed to be skating on.

"Is (Y/N) still at home?" He asks, the audio muffled and almost inaudible above the screams of fans who consisted of mainly young teenage girls wearing kitten ear headbands.

"Yes, now go show everyone a sneak peak to your next performance like we planned," Lilia reassures him, seemingly in a rush to get this over and done with before she fixes Yuri's hair, pushing him a little so he slides away on the shimmering ice.

"Fine, fine," He mutters as he spun away. Seeing him take a deep breath, you knew that he was serious without even being there ; his aura almost radiating through the TV screen, it was really a magical effect he managed to gain.

"What on earth is going on...?" You ask no-one in particularly, brows furrowed in concentration as you seemingly glared towards the TV screen. Damn, if looks could kill, that TV would be in ashes right now.

A soft melody began to play in the background noise of the screaming fans, the sound of a delicately played piano coming in to harmonise with the violinists soft cords - it was beautiful. Never in your life had you heard something so bewitching that made your ears beg for more.

Yuri began to move, slowly and yet, elegantly at once, body movements and language soon following the mass of a few impressively smooth jumps with astonishing landings ; shavings of ice flying from beneath the blades of his black-leathered skates.

After a few seconds of enchanting music defined with Yuri's exquisitely mind-blowing dancing struck with heart-pounding jumps that could be recognised distinctly as Yuri's own. It felt much longer than it truly was. The scene managed to trick you into believing that you were sat there for minutes, even hours perhaps.

You had no words, simply staring at the screen with your eyes shimmering with pure admiration and shock. That is, until the livestream ended, knocking out from your daze and snapping you back into the harsh reality - realising that you had been sitting there looking like a lost puppy.

He had most definitely improved over this short period of time but, what confused you was this one simple question. How? Surely he hadn't become this amazing in such a short log to fill - it was inhumanely impossible! Not unless he had some kind of motive for his actions. But what was it?

Those two questions lingered in your mind for a long time, a few hours to be precise. It was then that you heard the front door open and the noise of quiet chatting follow suit.

You looked up from where you were sitting, locking eyes with Yuri who had noticed you gazing over at him, Lilia and Yakov who had finally returned home after Yuri's extensively long training.

One thing that he did left you slightly puzzled however. Before walking off to his room, Yuri turned his head to look at you and he nodded - just nodded. But why?

You stood up, walking over to Lilia and Yakov who were hanging up their coats and taking off their shoes to replace with more comfortable slippers used to walk around the household. "What happened back there? He seemed so... So unrealistic. I feel like my eyes and ears have been tricked."

Yakov let out a soft chuckle and he ruffled your hair, walking off and leaving Lilia to explain to you, which she did rather proudly, "He has grown and it's all for you. He's become an absolute History Maker."

Okay, you were confused enough as it is and now, you were completely dumbfounded - watching as Lilia retreated to her room to (most likely) get prepared for sleep - and thinking.

For me?

<<Yo, so, don't be mad buuut, I know that Yuri has been OOC but, that's literally just because when I first wrote this, I had no idea of what I was doing and my writing was dreadfully awful. I'll have to fix it at some point. Other than that, I don't know when I'll update so, be prepared lol. I should never have made this book -_- Rip me>>