Just a Casual Day?

=+-~Your Pov~-+=

It's been 3 days since your extraordinary work at practise, Lilia and Yakov have been giving you some time off, claiming that you've already come so far in such a short time and if they pushed you, it might have a negative effect instead.

So, here you are, sitting on your bed - headphones in - as you stare up at your ceiling, humming along to (Y/F/S). (Your Favourite Song)

You were alone right now since Yuri was down at the ice rink with Lilia and Yakov - Georgi and Mila there too. Everyone except for him could be gone and you wouldn't even notice nor mind. He brought a nice atmosphere whenever he walked into the room. Sure, he's a bit hot-tempered and intimidating sometimes but, he's really adorable too - like a kitten.

You sigh, sitting up on your bed and fixing the mess of your hair that had been smothered by your pillow, "I'm hungry..." You mutter and muster up all of the willpower you have in your body to carry yourself out of bed and to the kitchen.

Opening the fridge, you find left-over Chinese food and shrug, deciding it's the best thing in there and taking it. You heat it back up and sit down, turning on the TV in the living room.

"Это только в, новости Юрия Кацуки распространяют-" You pause the TV for a minute and put English subtitles on, knowing someone probably changed the language at some point and re-winded, "This just in, news of Yuri Katsuki has been spreading all around about him and his new coach, Viktor Nikiforov. Apparently, the two have already begun training for the upcoming tournament and-"

You turned off the TV, watching enough news to cover probably a couple of months otherwise you'd get bored of it.

Going back to your room, you decide to get changed out of your (F/C) plain tee and (S/F/C) slacks into a more fitting outfit and brush your (H/L), (H/C) hair. You admire yourself in the mirror for a moment before smiling and heading out the front door. (Outfit in the media above)

Putting your phone in your pocket, you take in a long breath of the cool, winter air - it was really refreshing.

As you walked along the streets of a nearby market, you sneak around, window-shopping for almost everything that catches your eye, "Wow..."

You stop and stare at the sight in front of you. It was a limited edition of a fully signed poster, framed, of (Y/F/B). (Your Favourite Band) (Either BTS or EXO for me ;D) Almost forgetting how much you wanted it from just gazing at it longingly, practically swing the door off of its hinges, going to buy said item.

Going to the register, you place your hands to your side and point at the framed item behind the woman at the stand, "How much is that there, miss?" You ask politely, giving her a small smile.

She turns her head to the side slightly, looking at the sacred relic, "That right there is ₽100," She informs, tapping her long red-painted nails onto the glass counter, looking at you expectedly - she clearly didn't look all that excited about it.

Rummaging through your purse, you frantically searched for the correct amount of money, "Excuse me, but here you are," A man's voice came from behind your back.

You looked up and saw only silver hair, pale skin and turquoise eyes looking down at you. The man gave you and smile through his facemask he happened to be wearing lHere your re," He says, handing you the the framed item.

Your eyes widened and you shook you head, waving our hands quickly, "No, no! You payed for it, it's yours," You inquired, feeling bad that someone else had payed for the thing you were basically drooling over.

He gave a low chuckle, "Please, I insist, I already have this if I'm completely honest," He then looks at the signed shirt, holding it out to you once again.

Bowing our head slightly, you take the gift, "Thank you, sir!" You chirped, extremely grateful to the man.

"You're welcome. Yuri!~ Let's go," He yelled, a black-haired boy wearing a facemask too then pops out from behind some mannequins nodding quickly and waving to you as the other man wraps his arm around the boy - Yuri's - waist, walking out o the store.

"Yuri huh? That's the same name as m- our Yuri," You mutter to yourself and shrug, looking at the item you had received and grinning, thinking, "I'll have to repay that man somehow if I ever see him again!"

You skipped out of the store, the door making a chiming noise as it closes behind you. You breathed out, seeing a puff of white smoke begin to form in front of you, your lips going slightly paler than usual from the cold.

Walking through the streets of Russia wasn't exactly what you had planned for today but, it was more fun than sitting at that house alone.

Singing a song your mother had once sang to you as a child for a goodnight lullaby, you walked around with your head down as you hear and see your boots crunching up against the light layer of snow and ice that glazed over the pavement.

As your boots tapped and let small prints along the ice and snow, you stop singing and pull out your phone, deciding to take a few pictures of the scenery that you were indulged into.

Taking a few snaps around, you giggled as a small and very poofy dog jumped up and photobombed the camera, licking your hand, "Yah, silly doggo!" You squeezed as it jumped on you, letting out a few barks and licking your cheek, making you push against it but be in a small laughing fit.

"Off, Maccachin!" A male voice lectured the pup who jumped off of your chest, giving you the chance to sit up and be hoisted up by your saviour.

Patting off some of the snow sticking to the fabric of your clothing, you looked up at your 'knight in shining armour', finding that it was the boy 'Yuri' from in the store earlier.

"Sorry about that, he really likes people," Yuri apologises, laughing awkwardly and scratching the back of his neck, adjusting the scarf he had wrapped around said area.

"Oh, no, It's Okay! He's really cute. Maccachin was his name right?" You ask and kneel down, patting your lap and seeing the pup come running back to you. This time, you were able to catch him and hold him up with two paws, smiling at the dog and getting one last lick against your cheek.

"Yes, yes. I'm sorry but, I have to go! My fia- trainer is waiting for me," Yuri mentions and then puts a leash on Maccachin before running off, leaving a trail of footprints in the snow that just happened to not stop floating down from the sky in small crystals - creating deep craters that you could easily fall in.

Now, you decided it was a good time to begin heading home as the streets were becoming ridiculously conquered with the weather.

Eventually after trudging through the packs of snow, you arrived back and shook yourself off at the door before shivering and kicking your boots off, running into your room to immediately get changed into the fluffiest and warmest pyjamas you could rummage through and find.

<<I have literally no excuse for not updating because all of my reasons are ridiculous and one includes playing Mystic Messenger every second of the day and slowly being consumed by it (*⁰▿⁰*) Save me... Please><