19

Paul sat in the hotel bed, watching the television with a depressed look upon his face. His hole was burning, and he was immensely sore from the amount of fucks he's received in the past three days. He couldn't help it --- he needed the money to make ends meet.

   He started fondling with his cock, stroking it slowly as his mind ventured off to the first time he'd slept with John. How big his cock was, how good it felt inside of him. He started thinking about the following morning; waking up with breakfast in bed. He thought about John's comforting words as they echoed through his mind.

Because I'll be taking care of ye. . .

He started to stroke himself faster, biting his lower lip as he thought about John hovering over him, his chocolate-brown eyes burning into him as he'd thrust into his moist hole repeatedly.

   He thought about John's beautiful smile and his voice; how soothing it was when he comforted him or how rough it'd be when they fucked.

   At this point, Paul was pounding his hand up and down on his cock, the skin from his hand slapping against his balls as he pictured John. He was close.

So damn close.

     Before he knew it, the light twitching of his cock surfaced, and with that, the light splurge of seamen squirted out of Paul's throbbing cock.

  "DADDY!" Even when they were separated Paul knew he had to refer to John by that name. He fell back against the headboard; panting as he stared up at the ceiling.

  Suddenly, there was a knock on the hotel door.

  Furrowing his eyebrows, Paul put on his shorts and walked to the entrance.
He opened the door.

"Hello, Paul."

-
hope you liked this chapter. vote, comment & share.
i love you all. ♡

- valerie. ♡