Harry tackles me to the ground, sitting on my chest. I fight half willingly, Beccas eyes scanning us as a smile perks at her lips. "And what are you boys fighting about this time?" My mom asks annoyed, smiling none the less at our antics that she has become so used to.

"Becca is mine!" Harry yells, wrestling to pin my hands down by my head. I chuckle, moving them from his grasp as he continues to punch and kick me, his small hands gripping to my larger ones. I chuckle once more until I pick him up over my shoulder, standing.

"It's me or him, Becca. Your choice." I playfully banter, raising an eyebrow at my smirking girlfriend. She sensually walks over to me, running her fingers down Harry's spine before grabbing him from me and peppering his face with kisses. I whine, creasing my forehead at her.

"I win!" My little brother yells, kissing Becca on the cheek. Rolling my eyes I say our goodbye to everyone one last time, dragging Becca to the car. Hoping in the front seat I peak over to her lap, noticing the belts not clicked over her slim waist, the skin peaking out from between her skirt and her crop top.

"Put your seatbelt on." I demand, seeing her eyes remaining on her nails, picking at her new paint. "Becca for gods sake put your fucking seatbelt on!" I yell, slamming my hand against the steering wheel as I rev the engine, backing out of the driveway of my old home.

No way in hell will my baby get hurt.

She jumps at my tone, ripping the seatbelt onto her, clicking it in place with wide eyes peering at me. "Someones a grump." Her voice hisses, legs crossing one another, her skirt riding up slightly as I pull onto the highway, the car lights being the only source of light.

"I'm not a grump, I dont want you getting fucking hurt if we crash." I snap back, a smirk crossing her painted lips. I look for a second, seeing her unclick her seatbelt and perch her legs up on the dash board, her skirt now reaching just an inch before her panties.

I groan, reaching over to put her seatbelt back on but accidentally grab her boob. My hand stops, eyes peeling off the road to see her eyes trained on my right hand that is grasping her plump breast through her black top. Blushing, I pull my hand back quickly, muttering an awkward apology.

"Well I mean, it's not the first time you've touched 'em." Becca chuckles at me, sitting on her knees as she leans over on all fours to rest her hand on my thigh. I swerve a little bit, trying to focus on the road. She runs her fingers up and down my thighs, my eyes fluttering closed for a second before snapping back open.

"Dont." I warn, seeing her hand haulting at my belt. Her eyes just glance at my face before she shrugs, undoing my belt and pants, shoving them down my thighs to the tops of my knees. "Jesus Becca! What are you doing?" I scream, gripping the wheel so tight my knuckles turn white.

"Entertaining myself." She replies cooly, running a hand over the thin material of my boxers. My hips lurch slightly, breathing deeply out of my nose. "And clearly you too." She teases, noticing my very evident excitment. One of my hands leaves the wheel to splay across her back, to her ass then to cup her sex.

She moans, causing my muscles to clench slightly while her tongue glides over the fabric of my boxers. My breath hitches as she pulls them down, pressing a kiss to the tip of my length. "I swear to god if you dont stop I will pull over and fuck you sensless." I warn, her hot, wet mouth enveloping my girth while my fingers move softly against her panties.

She glides her tongue along my prominent vein, teeth grazing my skin slightly. I gasp as she licks the slit, one of her hands pumping my base while the other fondles my balls. Becca bobs her head down again, my hand pushing her down further slightly yet she continues to take me on her own before popping me from her mouth, licking the slit again.

"Do it." Becca challenges, taking me in her mouth again, my tip pressing down her throat as she swallows around me. I breathe hard, pulling off to the first quiet turn I see and undo my seatbelt, ripping her up to my lips by her hair. She moans and kisses me with force as I drag her leg over my lap to straddle me, releasing her crotch from my hand.

The now free hand roams under her skirt, touching her skin before I begin groping her ass in my whole hand. "You're so fucking hot." I groan, halting my actions as her lips move to my neck, dragging her clothed heat across my hardened length. I snap, kicking the seat back to recline a bit, dragging her down with me.

Becca continues to grind against me, my breathless pants growing louder against her shoulder. Her lips skillfully suck a mark on my collarbones, nails raking against my bare biceps. She moans out at one particularly hard thrust of my hips - my tip pressing against her bundle of nerves. "Fuck me Ashton.."

I shake my head, my hair sticking to my already dampened forehead. "No, I don't fuck you. I make..oh shit..I make love to you." I correct, pulling her lace thong to the side, rubbing myself along her slits. She quickly moves her sweater, throwing it to her seat before moving her hand to unzip shirt, throwing it off of her body, her breasts spilling out and into my peripherals. "No bra?"

Becca just shrugs, arching her back slightly. My lips connect with her right breast, teeth gnawing it the small bud as my fingertips grace the other one, giving equal attention to both. With one hand still teasing her under her skirt I begin to push myself in, groaning at the slickness of her tight heat. Her hand smacks against the seat behind my shoulder, a moan escaping her lips.

"Oh fuck.." I breath, scooting up a bit and remove my mouth from her chest. One hand stays on her ass to guide her as the other gravitates up to her long hair, pushing her head to me as we connect lips roughly. A gasp comes from her lips, my tongue slinging through and into her mouth that tastes like strawberries. "So damn tight.." I moan out, her teeth catch my bottom lip, pulling it away before reconnecting our lips.

She grounds her hips down to my pelvic bone, a loud grunt coming from me. I pull her into me, her breasts pressed against my chest through my thin singlet. My hand continues gripping her ass as the other one wraps around her back, my hips thrusting up quickly. "Ash.." She moans, biting my bottom lip lightly.

Our moans fill the car, steam covering the now foggy windows. Becca suddenly rotates her hips in some way, my jaw dropping, head smacking the seat behind me. "A-again..do t-that again.." I plead, her head nodding before she does it again. I feel myself throb inside of her as he wall pulse around me.

My hands move to her hips as her grip the back of my neck, tugging at my curls while I hammer inside of her, sweat accumulating on my brow. "Fuck!" She cries, her breath stuck in her throat as I hit that certain spot inside of her, a smirk covering my features.

"There it is." I mutter, repeating my actions continuously. Her thighs tremble against my own, my shirt clinging to my torso from the sweat that's accumulated. Her nails dig into my skin, quick gasps coming from her lips every time I thrust into her, hitting her g-spot.

"Ash..I'm..I'm gonna.." She doesn't finish talking, just moans and clenches her thighs against my own. I feel her orgasm building, teetering her off the edge as mine does the same inside of my stomach. One hand glides down her smooth hips, rubbing sloppy, wet circles on her small bud of sex while she moans louder.

"C'mon baby, let it go." I urge, feeling my abs contract. She releases, whimpering my name loudly, my hand still moving against her as I follow a few thrusts after, muttering her name as well, her forehead dropping to my shoulder. I fail to catch my breath before her, as she raises her head. Beccas cheeks are painted red, hair flipped to the opposite side it usually is.

I inspect her face as she lifts herself off of me, sighing and falling into her seat again. Her fingers run through her long hair, tugging slightly at the roots as she lets out a long breath, blinking a few times in result of her orgasm. "Holy shit." Is all she says, pulling her seat belt on, crossing it behind her back.

I chuckle, pulling my pants back up as she throws her top on along with her cardigan and her heels. "Holy shit indeed." I sigh, turning the car back on to go onto the road, driving back on the highway within seconds. "Can we do that again sometime?" I ask, cheeks heating up.

"Is that even a question?" She mumbles, giggling with me as my hand grips her, lips kissing each of her knuckles.