Chapter 15

"He WHATTT."

"That's what Chloe said at least, Zach doesn't remember anything."

Logan looked puzzled.

"Want me to talk to them?"

I nodded as he gave me a hug.

"Sooo what do you feel like doing today? I need something for my vlog."

He looked down at his phone in panic.

"What's wrong?"

"Well, I didn't know you were coming over today, and me and the boys made plans. But I don't want you to leave."

I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, I'll just avoid Zach."

"You and Jack are okay now?"

"As good as it can get." I said while scratching Kong, as he flopped off my lap onto the couch.
-
"WHATSSSSS POPPING LOGANG??? I'm here with baby cousin, say hi." He zoomed in on my face.

"Soo, today I believe we are having more special guests."

He turned off his camera.

"Can you come intro with me? I'll set the camera down and we just spread our arms really wide and I'll put the Why Don't We boys text in there." He smiled.

"Sure." I said while laughing.

We filmed it.

"In fact they should be here at any moment. *doorbell* we look at that, that wasn't planned at all."

He rushed to the door to let in the boys.

I leaned back on the couch on my phone, kong had climbed onto my lap and fell asleep.

"DAMN IT, a cute puppy, and a cute girl." Logan said as he zoomed into Kong and I.

The boys all came in and sat down.

It was nice to see Dani, Corbyn, and Jonah. We all talked and laughed.

"Alright guys, I have a plan. How about we make a video, we can fly a fan out here to hang out with us!" Corbyn suggested.

"I like the way you think bro!!" Logan yelled.

We began filming the announcement, and actually had a lot of fun.

I didn't mind hanging out with them, other than having to avoid Zach at all costs.

We posted the video and immediately got a huge response. We picked a fan, her name is Aliana, she's from Portland. Logan put everything together and got her on the closest flight.

She is going to stay at my apartment with me. Erin isn't going to be home for another week so it's all good.

While planning/picking, Daniel seemed to be kind of excited, like over excited about Aliana.

She was going to be here tomorrow, and stay for two days.

After filming we all sat on the couch to watch a movie. I laid in between Dani and Jonah. I rested my head on Daniel's shoulder.

Things didn't feel weird with him because he was my best friend. I could tell him anything, and no one suspected anything was going on between us.
-
I got up halfway through the movie to make popcorn for everyone. About 5 mins later Zach came into the kitchen.

"Mack, I know your pissed at me, and trust me I'm fucking pissed at myself. But I can't loose you, especially as a friend. I know things will never be the same between us but we can at least try to be friends. Plus you slept with Jack too."