You forgot

Before I start this chapter can I just thank you so much for 5k reads on my story when I started writing this is was like no ones gonna read this. But come to find out a month or 2 I have 5k reads. Thank you to every one who comes to read my book each day that I do update thank you GAWJUSS ILY BOO.
Hannah's POV
I cant belive this were the hell is he. I said freaking out at the team 10 house because see today is me and Jakes 1 year aniversery and we had dinner reservations for 9clock and it was now 10:30 plus he said the him and the boys would be back in about 5 mins and he said that and hour ago. So Me Erika and Tessa are sitting on the couch trying to calm me down and trying to convince me of not killing Jake as soon as he walks through the door. As they spoke to me I had both hands in a fist tapping my foot on the ground very fast. I heard the door open and Jake and the boys with 2 girls I knew one of them she was kennedy Anthony's girlfriend and another girl I've never seen before
T - welcome home boys * Peep the sarcasum
C - Hey
E - So who ya got there?
J - Oh uh well you already know kennedy but I also have Kaitlyn * acting like it was perferctly fine that he made us miss dinner to pick up a whole other girl.
I got up from the couch and stormed up the stairs to Tessa's room cause if I went to me and Jake's room he would probably want to talk to me.
Jake's POV
Me and the boys were out picking up Kennedy Anthony's girlfriend and one of my friends back from Ohio who was visting family here in LA I had asked her if she wanted to come over today. I introduced her to the girls that were at the Team 10 house once I had finished Hannah ran pass me and up the stairs and I heard a door slam.
J - What wrong with her? * very confused
Tessa and Erika walked up to me angry.
E- are you that dumb Jake?
Then they just walked past me.
Kaitlyn - I think I should head over to my sisters house.
J - Oh yeah um Anthony do you mind driving her?
A - Sure let's go.
It was now just me and chance down stair. I was still trying to figure out what I did but then it hit me.
J - Bro I just realized why the are so mad at me!
C - Why?
J - Today is me and Hannah's fucking 1 year aniversery and we had dinner reservations
C - Damn bro you f'ed up, You better go and make it up to her.
I shot up the stairs and ran into my room to see if Hannah was in there which she wasn't so I ran into the hall to see Tessa's room door was closed. So I knocked on the door.
Tessa's POV
Me and Erika walked into my room to see Hannah sitting in my bed crying. 
T - Hannah no dont cry
H - Why shouldn't I?
E - Because Jake is a snake and has no IQ once so ever.
She began to laugh.
T - That's the smile I like to see
Then all of a sudden we heard a knock on the door.
E - Who is it?
J - It's Jake
H - What do you want.  *beginning to frown
J - Hannah can we please talk
H - Name one good reason I should step one foot out this door!
J - Because I'm sorry and I want to make it up to you
H - Fine Paul whatever I'm coming.
Hannah's POV
I got up from were I was sitting and walked over to the door and opened it to see jake shirtless. I closed the door behind me and me and jake walked back into our room and sat on his bed.
J - Look hannah I am so sorry for forgetting our anniversary I want to make it up to you.
H - And how are you gonna d-

Before I could finish my sentence jake crashed his lips into mine it shocked me and first but after a few seconds I began to kiss back. Jake disconnected his lips from mine and began to kiss down my neck making me mean by hitting my sweet spot. HE started to leave hickeys on my neck but I didn't care cause it felt good. He slowly moved down to my breast and pulling my bra down and starting to lick  it. He bit it and left a hickey with made me moan. I pushed his head up back to mine with my hand,  and began to kiss him I then I flipped us over so that I was now on top of him. I could feel his manhood rising through the shorts he was wearing and it was touching my thigh.
H - Need some help with that *referring to his dick
J - Mhm * smirking
I slide down his body kissing down his neck leaving a small hickey. I made me way down to his pants and unbuckled them. Once I pulled down his pants his boxers cane with them, his length nearly hitting mr in my face me. I licked the tip to tease.
J - Hannah why do you have to be such a tease.
I then began to suck on his length making him grunt the whole thing would not fit in my mouth so I pumped the rest with my hand. Jake pulled my hair signing for my to come up to him, and he whispers in my ear " your turn" My cat was already wet but by him saying those words made me fell even more wet. He flips us over so he is now on top on he pull down my shorts along with my black lace panties.
J - who did this to you?
H - you did Jakey * smiling
He began to eat me flicking his tounge around my pussy (ugh I wrote that word ).
H - Yes Jakey just like that.
J - Call me daddy!
H - DADDY YESS! *Nearly screaming at the top of my lungs.
Without any warning he trusted inside if me. At first it hurt but after a few more thrust my moans turned into pleasure.
H - Aw daddy in about to cum
J - me to
After u came jake shortly did to. He trusted in one more time and collapse on the bed next to me.
J - Do....... You...... Forgive........ Me? *in between breathing
H - Mhm
J - I love you
H - I love you to.

This was a request for Kennedymarais and CoolAlexis2006 but they were not in the whole chapter so they will have there in separate chapter coming soon love you fam PEACE.