First mate

Harry's P.O.V
Me and Uma arived at her ship and i was shoock! She had a big crew that worked their butts of for her, and they never complain, i want to be in this crew, i might ask Uma later.

"Gil! There you are!" Uma said, i look up and there he is, my friend Gil!

"Hi captain, hi Harry, so i tought-wait a second! Harry, what are you doing here?!" He asked in shock.

"I could ask the same thing to you, but since you asked first, me and my dad are living with Uma and her mom for a while, and it's better to be here with you guys than bach there with two boring grown-ups." I answer. Then i rais an eyebrow at him for him to speak.

"Ohh, well, Uma's mom always comes over to flirt with my dad, and one day Uma was with her, so we started hanging out." He says.

"But why didn't you tell me? I'm the son of captain hook and this is a pirate ship! I was born for this!" I exclaim.

"Exactly what i was gonna ask to! But now your here and that's what matters, i needed a new first mate anyway and anyone is better than Tyler!" She says while laughing a bit. We heard a 'HEY!' Come from the distance, i'm guessing it was Tyler."SHUT UP TYLER!" Uma yelles back. Then i remeber.

"Wait, did you say first mate?" I ask.

"Yeah, welcome to the crew. . . First mate." She says as she smirkes and tosses me a gold pocket watch, then she walkes away.

"Wow, she has never invited someone into the crew this fast before better yet made them first mate." Gil says with a hint og jealousy in his voice.

"Well i guess she fancy's me" i say while smirking and walking away leaving him all alone, i heard him huff and walk away for himself.

"Tyler, brad! Get my throne, NOW!" Uma yelles, and the two boy ran away to get her throne. Everybody gathered around a table and Uma called me over to her side.

"This is Harry Hook! I've made him my new first mate, if anyone's got a problem with him, you got a problem with me, you got that!?" She says/yelles to everyone, they all nod and go back to work.

Tyler and Brad came back with Uma's throne, she sat down and smiled at me.

Gosh! I am the luckiest first mate in the world! I thought, wait a second! What did i just think?!

Sorry it's so short. .  . and late. Buut, writing four books at the same time is hard! I have: Azgedas new queen. Our saviours. This one and a book i haven't relised yet that's name is: Voldemort's daughter. Check them out as well! Don't forget to vote and comment, it means the world to me, thanks for reading! BYEE😊👐