Aurora's pov

"This week, you will not receive your fake baby because you need to show what good parents you will become." She continues," Because tomorrow is a weekend you need to stay with your partners until Monday at their or your house. You will do this every week until the project ends. It is much better if you stick with your partner for the whole month. Oh I also need you to record you and your partner together. I will allow you to exchange your numbers if you want and organize what you will do fir the last 15 minutes!"

The class erupts into a chatter about planning. I don't want to face Zayn!

"So... um..... do you.... want to... come to... my  house..?"

At first, I thought I imagined someone speak but then I hear a cough coming from Zayn's direction I turn around to see Zayn looking at me, waiting for an answer.

"Um.. were you talking to me?" I question

He sighs obviously annoyed. "Yes!"

"oh, ok, yes we will stay at yours because I have a lot of people in mine and  it can become distracting," I answer not looking at his eyes and his hurt face.

"ok..pack your stuff quickly..... after you reach home..... and I will collect you..."

"Don't you have detention?" I say remembering

"Oh shit! I do! um... after I am released.... I will try to collect you...."

Before I can say anything my teacher interrupts us. "Sorry Aurora, but you need to go to detention with Zayn because a couple always stick together and if I hear you did not go you will fail this project,"

Before I can protest my teacher rushes to an another student. At that moment the bell rings.

"Well, let's go to the very exciting detention," I mumble.

When I am released from the very exciting detention with Zayn, I quickly walk away.

"Aurora?"

"Yes" I reply

"Can you give me your phone number?" I nearly checked at what he said.

"You know I don't have a phone?" I say not in the least bit bothered.

He laughs. He deliberately said that," oh yeh I forgot, my bad!"

I put on my 'does it look like I'm bothered' face on. Then I say " use a bit of common sense Zayn, why do you need to contact me when I live right in front of you?" And with that I walk away my head held high. I keep my head held high all the way until I reach home just in case he as following me. When I close the door and let out a sigh.

"Aurora, you're home!" My mum says. I take a lot after my mum so I look like her in a way.

"yes I am. Listen mum I need to tell you someth-" I begin but my mum cuts me off.

"I know sweetheart, your teacher phoned and told me about the Baby project. Now go honey and pack then head to Zayn's quick," She says all cheerfully.

My room is REALLY neat and tidy. You will find everything in it's place, no litter on the floor and my bed made properly. I grab my suitcase and stuff everything I can in it. After I'm done packing I open the doors to my balcony and step outside letting the breeze hit me. I lean myself on the railings and take a deep breathe and let it out. Zayn's and my back garden is joined together but is separated by a tiny fence. His bedroom and balcony are directly facing my bedroom and balcony.

I have never been inside Zayn's house and I don't know what it looms like except their dining room because the wall from their dining room facing the back garden is made of glass. Whenever I am in my balcony I can't help but admire it. It is so beautiful, stylish and outstanding. The room is a cream colour with a beautiful glass dining table and stylish chairs.

To be honest I have not seen anyone eat in that room except Zayn and seeing Zayn eat is a REALLY disgusting thing to see. I have never seen Zayn's parents which is really weird. Another weird thing is that I have never seen Zayn's room. Even though it's right is front of my face and so close. I have never seen inside it because Zayn's curtains are always closed even on hot sunny days. But rare times I see him out on his balcony - doors and curtains closed to the bedroom- so I never see him.

I was once out on my balcony. Then I see Zayn coming outside. I try to have a glimpse of the inside whilst he is coming out but he opens it really quickly then closes the door in less than a second when he is outside.  He sees my looking at him, puzzled. He then takes a deep breath smelling the fresh air and let's it out then he heads back inside.

Now after I was done seeing the greenery in my garden, I head back inside my room, close the doors then with m suitcase I leave the room saying byte to my mum. My sister and brothers had gone out bowling. So she was the only one I said fare well to.

I reach Zayn's garden and admire the beautiful flowers that have grown. Dragging my heavy suitcase with me I climb the 2 little steps and ring the door bell, I then look down at my feet expecting to wait a few minutes then knocking again as I think Zayn couldn't hear. But no longer than 5 seconds of waiting the door suddenly bursts open, making me jump. I nearly choked because right in front of my eyes was a shirtless Zayn. I turn away quickly and start saying "Ewww!!" repeatedly, but couldn't help taking small glances back at his muscular body. His muscles, his abs, his smooth hairless chest, I could see everything.

" Can you please put a shirt on?"

"No, not really," he replies

"Why," I ask

"Because you rang the bell and I had to get it,"

"Well can you at least put it on now?" I say

"Do you want to come in or shall I go get changed?" He asks me. Opening the door to the very end but still have his hand on it.

I hesitate before stepping in. I duck under his arms and admire his GORGEOUS house whilst Zayn closes the door!

"Wow, you live in a dream house!" I say before looking at Zayn! He is blushing and looking at his amazing shoes.

"Oh, I love your shoes!" I say enviously

"Thanks" Zayn replies.

"You're welcome, now won't you give me a tour around your house?" I ask

Zayn blushes sheepishly then replies "sorry I forgot, well um lets go"

"Wait, you first get changed then give me a tour. I will wait here,"

He looks worried "Are you sure?"

"yep, I won't move my feet,"

"Are you positive, I can show you to the living room?"

"Yeh, like I said unless you want me to see you change,"

Zayn smirks "I like the second option better you know,"

I look horrified "Well I don't! Now scram."

Zayn hurries up the stairs and after a few seconds I hear a door slam. I look around, admiring the beautiful hall but I don't move my foot an inch, as promised. A few minutes later, Zayn comes back wearing a baby blue top.

"Oh, I love your top!" I say again

He blushes again and looks down smiling "Thanks," Then he puts his head up and says in a cheery voice "Right, where shall we start?!"