I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL

Firstly, this isn't really a Wattpad rant but it kind of goes with a chapter I was going to publish but never finished writing the chapter. This is a kpop related rant, so ignore this if you aren't a fan of kpop or you don't really care. Time to continue.

             Firstly, if you stan Got7 then you would know what happened. Basically, a youtuber Bambam met recently probably saw him walking around or something and brought out his camera and filmed it. At first, I got really upset about him filming because Bambam was supporting the persons Youtube channel, and he was making fun of Bambam's English. So from the start I got upset about that issue, and I automatically hated that youtuber.

         After this, I calmed down and about a month or so went by, and I was fine, still holding onto that grudge every once in a while. Until the youtuber that I mentioned just now uploaded a video reading 18+ fanfictions. I figured that out because Bambam tweeted about his video, "i don't know what to say about this" with a laughing emoticon. So obviously he watched the video. 

         At this point, I got really upset about the youtuber, because most likely he ended up sharing the video and showing Bambam. (The people who are reading this right now might have different opinions and probably don't mind 18+ fanfictions, different people, and different opinions.) And NO ONE needs to read or hear people read fanfictions like that. Plus not to mention because he watched that video he might realize that people write fanfictions like that about Got7, celebrities he knows, and him himself. 

             Now, before I go and turn this into a giant rant, I will end it here. If you want you can comment and tell me what you think about this situation. Have a nice day!

GLC2115

(UPDATE: Because I'm done with fanfictions in general at the moment. I'm leaving Wattpad for now and I'm uninstalling it. I'll probably be back, but I need a break from this horrid website. Have a nice day!)