Haan bumbro bumbro shyam rang bumbro
Bumbro bumbro, shyam rang bumbro
Aaye ho kis bagiya se, oh oh tum
Bumbro bumbro, oh oh tum
Aaye ho kis bagiya se
Bumbro bumbro, oh oh
Bumbro bumbro
Aaye ho kis bagiya se
Oh oh tum
Bumbro bumbro
Bumbro bumbro
Bumbro bumbro
Bumbro bumbro
Bumbro bumbro
_______________________________________

Dev's room

Jatin: Yaar ye mehendi me hota kya hai? Oh Mr. Hotel Management can you please throw light on this?

Vicky being Vicky passed a CFL lying on a table to Jatin, which was left there carelessly by the lighting incharge

Jatin: Arey I meant can you tell me what happens in it exactly?

Vicky was the owner of a chain of hotels & such parties were common for him

Vicky: Khana, bajana & gaana

Dev: Don't sound desperate the two of you. It's not a man's function be a man & don't even think of attending it.

Jatin: Just because you & Sonakshi are cross with each other that doesn't mean that we can't be curious.

Vicky: Nahi Jatin hum nahi jaayenge apni bhi koi izzat hai

Dev: Bhai koi jaaye na jaaye tu chala ja warna Elena ko koi aur le jaayega

Vicky: Elena to ghaas bhi nahi daalti Karan ko

Dev: Good for you

Jatin: Waise what's the point of keeping food in the function? The girls won't be able to eat it anyways.

Everyone thought on this point for a while...

"Sahi to keh raha hai Jatin" Vicky thought "They won't be able to eat much! Matlab there will be a lot of spare food... I'll get to eat!! Ab to jaana hi padega & saath me Ele ko bhi khila dunga"

While Jatin was thinking "What if they won't be able to eat by their own hands I'll feed Juhi myself... Waise bhi I'll be joining work back after DevAkshi's marriage ... God knows when will this chance come again"

Dev too was busy making plans "Gaane se to pati nahi Ms Potato... Kya pata khane se pat jaaye... It's been a week since we have come back... In Mussoorie it was just the two of us... All of Sonakshi's attention was on me but here sab humein ghere rehte hain! This is a good chance to spend time with her & I'll make her agree to my choice of songs"

Dev: I... I have some work in the office... Shaam ko milte hain sangeet pe

Jatin: Even there is an emergency which I need to attend so b..bye

Vicky: Emergency!! What is it? Are terrorists planning something?

Jatin: Army walon ki aur bhi emergency ho sakti hain

Vicky: Great then if you guys are leaving what will I do here?

No one disclosed their real intentions & separately left for the Bose house
_____________________________________

Outside the window of the hall stood Bijoy who was waiting for Ishwari to finish her mehendi session so that he can feed her. Hopeless Aashiq is what Bijoy has turned into!
_______________________________________

In the garden of Bose house

4 heads were trying to peep through the window which were left half open. To get a better view 3 of them moved backwards with there heads still facing in the front. They made each move with full precaution. Their aim was to sneak inside the house through the biggest window. Suddenly the three of them felt something hard against their back & all three of them tripped.