Tottally a Normal Day

A week later

I woke up to see my older brother in the living room! (I know I didn't say anything before) My older brother has sandy blonde hair, dark blue eyes and is a chick magnet. Unlike me I have baby blue eyes and blonde hair. And no I'm not dumb I mostly get A or Bs.

But back reality I woke up and got dressed then went downstairs to leave but a figure sitting on the couch caught my eye. I turn to face the couch and I see my brother. Right there I scream " OMG!Hunter!" His head quietly looks up and sees my face. I ran up and jump in the air for him to catch me witch he did.

He held my waist and wouldn't let go seeing that I had tears coming out of my eyes. Yes the great Lily is crying I hadn't seen my brother in 4 years so I was 12 years old when he left. But he didn't run away he went into the military,he is 6 years older then me but we were so close to each other. Over the years Hunter was gone we talked maybe twice every year or whenever he could.

We stood there hugging for what seemed like forever but it was actually 2minutes. He finally pulled away and looked in my eyes and said "I'm glad I'm home and all but you need to go to school" I frowned my eye browns at him." I can skip today it wouldn't be the first or the last but I'm spending the day with you!" I said a little louder then my normal voice.

And the whole day we spent together. We went to Starbucks, the park, the mall and so many different places. I truly love my brother. And I also had one of the best day better. Until he asked " So... Lily are you dating anyone?" I answered " No I'm not dating anyone!" I answered maybe a little to quickly.