|Chapter One: Lifes Great Adventures|

________________________________Green surrounded her, making her feel beautifully hidden from the world

Green surrounded her, making her feel beautifully hidden from the world. Lou always loved the forest, for it was so wonderfully filled with life. Chirps from birds pierced the air along with the occasional snap of a twig under her feet.

Lou always walked in the forest to clear her ever moving mind. She was going to start traveling soon and she had trouble finding peace within the fast paced world. She enjoyed to take her time and live comfortably.

Ever since her parents died, Lou thought like that. It had been a hard year, with Lou's parents dying in a car crash and having to be homeschooled by her older sibling, Cassandra. Cassandra was eighteen, and therefore had the ability as Lou's godmother, to take care of her.

Suddenly, Lou's phone let out a low buzz, interrupting any peace that had been there moments before. Lou's eyes widened as she realized she had forgotten she needed to leave soon.

"Lou, I'm worried about you. You need to stop loosing track of time," Cassandra said through the phone, a teasing tone lining her words.

"Maybe next time I should just buy you a clock. But, that would be to time consuming," Cassandra joked, making Lou laugh lightly.

"Hey! Maybe I wouldn't be late if you forgot to call me all the time," said Lou, laughing lightly along with her sister.

"Whatever punk, just be by the house in ten minutes," Cassandra said, affection seeping through her words.

It had been a rough few weeks for Cassandra, even though she would never admit it. She was highly worried of her younger sister. However, she was hoping the trip would help them get closer. Little did she know of the tasks ahead.
_______________________________
_Hopelessly_Hopeful_ Feb. 25 2018