Chapter III

Ray's P.O.V.

I am so fucking mad right now, I ain't ever been this mad in my damn life! That's my fucking girl bruh , I'd go to the ends of the earth for Zen , I loved baby girl ever since we first met , it was love at first sight and I'll be damned if I let a nigga , let alone anybody else put they damn hands on her. Jordan and I are at the police station right now , man this shit takes me back.

*Flash Back*

Mom: "Please , no , no more , I'm sorry I'll never go out without telling you aga- " *gets cut off by a sharp slap*

Dad: Shut up bitch , did I ask you to speak . Get o your back and spread them legs.

Mom: Please n- *Ray's dad yanks her on the bed , and tears her panties off and harshly shoves himself in , while his mother screams in pain.*

Ray runs in and sees his mom fighting back in pain , he then runs to his dad and jumps on his back beating him with everything he can find until his dad becomes unconscious .

Ray : Come on mom, lets go beforehe wakes up , I already called grandma , she said we can stay however long we need to . 

From there Ray's never seen his dad again , and his mother and himself began a new life .

*Flash back over*

Right now Jordan and I are headed back to the house , Ima take Zendaya home with me for a while , baby girl needs some time to cool off , and think tonight Ima treat her like the queen she is , and show her what a real man can do.

We get to the house and Bae is asleep on Yn . I pick her up and put her in the car.

Zen : *slowly wakes up* Baby where are we going ?

Ray : Ima  take you home with me for a little bit , I don't think you need to be around everybody right now .

Zendaya doesn't say anything else as she falls back asleep , we soon arrive at my  house . Soon after  I carry her in the house and then leave back out .  I pick up some chipotle cause I know that's her favorite , and all of her favorite candies and snacks , I texted her mother and had her pack some of zendayas stuff , she agrees with me that she shouldn't be in all that crazy shit right now. I come home and set everything up . I ran a warm bath, with a bath bomb and her candy on the side of the tub with a candle lit with some rose peddles in the water. I lay some pain killers and some juice on the counter to help her with the pain. Now It's time to wake my baby up. She then wakes up and I carry her to the bath room , tonight ima show her how much of a queen she is to me .

Zen: Awe baby , you didn't have to do all this for me. Thank you so much.

Ray: Yeah I did , I know things have been hectic for you lately so ima take all the stress away tonight . Ima leave you to your bath , come in the room when your done.

Zen: No , can you stay with me ? I don't wanna be alone.

Ray : Okay baby, whatever you want.

Zen then stripped in front of me , and I swear she had a body made by god himself.  But I ain't gonna try anything unless she wants me to. She then got into the tub and I grabbed heer foot one by one and massaged them as she took her pills and ate her candy . I just wanna be here for her right now.

Zen: So where are your parents ?

Ray: My dad isn't in my life , but my mom stays across the street . I come from a wealthy family and saved a lot of money I got from when I was a kid up until now , and my mom doesn't mind so I bought my own crib.