Perfect

Sandra's POV

I walked up to my room and picked out my black dress that I use to wear when we went clubbing when I played soccer. I put my hair down and curled it. Then I ran down stairs to see Milan in a blue button-up shirt and dress pants.

He looked up at me and said "Don't you think that is a little to tight and short? I mean we are only going to a club." I looked at him "Milan the dress stops the middle of my thigh where do you want it to go down to my feet?" He looked at me "Yes." I just shook my head "let's just go!" He nodded and walked out the door.

When we got to the club we saw Patrice and Big Z. I ran over and hugged my big Slovakian friend and he laughed and returned my hug. Then I hugged Patrice. I looked at them "Well I need a drink after all the running I did." Z goes "You just ran from the door to the VIP lounge." I nodded "exactly that's why I need a drink." They all laughed at me.

I walked over to the bar and summoned the bartender. He looked at me and I would be lying if I said he wasn't cute. He had dark brown hair and green eyes.

He walked up to me with a smile "What may I get you?" I smiled back at him "ummm... a cosmopolitan would be great!" He smiled "Coming up a cosmopolitan for the beautiful lady." I smiled "Thank you!" He smiled "You're welcome and here is your drink---" I smiled "Sandra and you are?" He grinned "Greyson." I nodded "I'll be back!" and walked away with my arm up in the air. I heard him laughing as I left.

Milan looked at me when I came back to were they were sitting "Someone thinks the bartender is cute." I looked at Milan "His name is Greyson! Not the bartender." He raised an eyebrow "You know him?" I looked at him "Milan don't be silly! Of course I do! I just talked to him!" Z and Patrice laughed knowing I was annoying Milan. Milan just shook his head and took a sip of his beer.

Then Dougie and Torey arrived. Then Adam. Next was Brad. After Brad was Tuukka. I looked over to see Milan, Dougie, Torey, Adam, and Brad dancing with some girls. Tuukka just walked back to our table. He took a sip of his beer and sat next to Patrice in the booth.

He looked at me "Haven't talked to you all night." I nodded "Yeah I forgot to say congrats on the shutout. Claude and I had an interview after the game and didn't get to talk much."

He nodded and look at Zhendo "Holy sh*t man you can drink a lot of vodka I thought that was a Russian thing." Z look at Tuukka and said "3 glasses isn't that much" Tuukka looked at him "Z you have had them for 1 minute and they are already gone." We all laughed at Z.

When Tuukka finished his beer him and Z got up to dance leaving Patrice and I alone.

I looked at him "Don't like clubbing?" He looked at me and said "I don't mind a few beers but I don't think anyone would dance with me with my face like this." He pointed to his temple that had dry blood on it, his nose, and the cut in his lip. I frowned and looked at him "I would." He looked up at me again "Yeah well I'm also not the best dancer." I looked at him "I'm not either."

A little later I got tired of the silence. I looked at Tuukka and saw him dancing with some girl. I looked at Patrice and said "Would you dance with me?" He looked at me "I'm not sure." I responded "What if it was a slower song." He smiled "Sure I'll do it then."

I smiled and walked up to the DJ. I said "excuse me do you mind playing a song for me?" He nodded "yeah sure what song?" I smiled "Perfect by Ed Sheeran." He smiled "Of course I like that song I'll play it when this song is over. It should only last a few more seconds." I smiled "thank you so much!" and walked away and went back to Patrice.

I smiled down at him. "Next song were dancing!" He laughed "I never seen you this happy." I smiled "I haven't done this in years I'm so excited!"

The song started I grabbed Patrice's hand and we started to dance slow.